LACR Mopar night 07/14/2006

MR ED's SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found out that it is Mopar night on friday night, my truck is not ready for it this year.:rock: :burnout: :idea:

I checked the schedule.....it just looks like a normal test and tune......?????????:dontknow:

i've gone racing on corvette night before. it just means that those cars are the only ones in the acual event. other cars can test/tune between rounds just like normal.

i have a video somewhere of me racin a vette that pulls this huge wheelie off the line and had a huge lead on me up until the very end. he ran like 11.8@113 and I ran 11.2@128. I wish I could pull a 1.4 60'! but FWD is a bitch

Hey Guys ,
Just Traded in my 04 F-150 Saturday and my old Ford club is giving me the cold shoulder:dontknow: ...need some new gear heads to talk shop with So were and what time Friday?
Cheers J.T.
Also anybody help me with Buld#

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Hey Guys ,
Just Traded in my 04 F-150 Saturday and my old Ford club is giving me the cold shoulder:dontknow: ...need some new gear heads to talk shop with So were and what time Friday?
Cheers J.T.
Also anybody help me with Buld#
Can you go Fontana on the weekend?

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Hey UNIBOY ,
Sure can ...whats going on track day? give me some more info please..
Cheers J.T.
Take a look at the other thread "Fontana 7/16" that is a Sun but I think we are going to change to Sat. They will be having a test and tune Sat and Sun.
Mas

FSTJACK said:
Break it in like you want it to run................You can have over 500 miles on it by then.
Working on it Jack:rock: ...I will get the oil changed either way friday:burnout:

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Working on it Jack:rock: ...I will get the oil changed either way friday:burnout:

300 miles...you are ready...see you Saturday....where are you in Hollywood...?

Nowwhat said:
:rock: Mike, you are quick on the track as well as off it........

Quick

Nowwhat said:
Sunset and Gardner... I think I have seen your truck at the coffee bean:dontknow: Fairfax and sunset

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Sunset and Gardner... I think I have seen your truck at the coffee bean:dontknow: Fairfax and sunset

Yep that was me....:D ....was on Outpost but moved to Malibu.....look forward to meeting you on Sat...

Nowwhat said:
Yep that was me....:D ....was on Outpost but moved to Malibu.....look forward to meeting you on Sat...
I used to drive a slammed Black 2004 F150 screw.... You told your wife or girl friend that was what you wanted to do... and told me how you just got your tune and picked up 80hp...So I guess we have run into each before
Cheers J.T.

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back