ladder bars and one piece installed

Just in case no one has mentioned.............

this-thread-is-useless-without-pich.jpg

Just been busy and didn't think anybody cared about the ladder bar set up, works great and have had issues with the tranny lately. still ran a 11.58 1/4 mile though

I'm interested!!! I'm putting them on my truck shortly! What's those bars worth? They bolt on or weld in?

U dont have a nuts to kick me in a nuts BRO LMAO ... And you are driving like an old leady , slowwwwwwwwwwwwww LMFAO .

OOOO PLZ mt CSRT-4 will be faster than your yella one day if i dont sell it befor that .

:p :burnout:

:D:D:D:D

Like I've said before were comparing truck to truck not car VS truck tool!! You want to compare your car then we will make sure they both weigh the same and then we will see how your little car compares then!!! Lmao

pictures? you can email them to one of us and will post em up for ya if your having issues. you can even text em if thats easier. I JUST WANNA SEE THIS SETUP lol

I'll take pics this weekend when I reinstall them, took them of when we drove to TX last week. If I have to I'll text them to somebody to post.

It will a bit bot not that bad . U c ladder bars hit hard , and Cal tracks bot on a spring . So when they hit a spring the still can bend a bit .

Someone correct me if I'm wrong .

It will a bit bot not that bad . U c ladder bars hit hard , and Cal tracks bot on a spring . So when they hit a spring the still can bend a bit .

Someone correct me if I'm wrong .

Honestly, I can't tell they are there when I drive it around. Just know that when I hit the throttle , there is no more wheel hop and alot less squat! Doesn't change the ride.....Ladder bars should be no different provided there is some angle down to the diff. If it is angled up or flat any bumps will pull on the front eyes of the ladderbar ...... In my opinion !

Honestly, I can't tell they are there when I drive it around. Just know that when I hit the throttle , there is no more wheel hop and alot less squat! Doesn't change the ride.....Ladder bars should be no different provided there is some angle down to the diff. If it is angled up or flat any bumps will pull on the front eyes of the ladderbar ...... In my opinion !

Thats what I was thinking too.

I'll take pics this weekend when I reinstall them, took them of when we drove to TX last week. If I have to I'll text them to somebody to post.

Im confused.

You took them off? When they are installed normally there is a significant amount of things that need to be changed. One of these things is removing the factory leaf springs.

So to just remove them means a lot of work. Removing the new parts and reinstalling the old parts.

Did you for some reason leave the leaf springs in place with your "ladder bar" system?

I didnt notice any difference in the ride, took them off mainly because i had all the family with me as well as a bunch of stuff in the bed. Something the RC guys can't do,LOL. Don't feel any difference between them and the caltracs. I still have the existing leaf springs and shocks, went racing in the Charger last nite so i wont start work on the truck till later but I'll text pics for somebody to post.

Back