Lambo Doors

Evans SRT10

Reaction score
Has anyone done the lambo doors on there truck. If so what brand and wondering how much of a project? I see some kits that are vehicle specific and some kits look more universal. Obviously the universal are less money. Any input would be great.

There is a black one, and Chris (cyalata) has them on his as well

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f14/2005-dodge-ram-srt-10-24-000-miles-50778/

262177_10150247399859413_500829412_7357230_1212278_n.jpg

Just so ya know. You don't need lambo doors to get people to check out these trucks. They are already sexy without em.

Interesting. With lambo doors i could park my truck in my small maryland garage. On the other hand, with the $5k i would loose in resale value i could make my garage larger.

I know people who have installed the Lambo doors on quite a few different vehicle types, all but one have said the same thing. you get a lot of wind noise, rattles and they can be a PITA when getting in and out of the vehicle. In a lot of cases you can cause damage to parts of your vehicle with the doors scraping fenders, hood, etc.

I have yet to see a set of door hinges that don't have stamped on them, "For Display Only", meaning they are not recommended for vehicles being driven on a daily basis.

I have a friend, Ray Newton who is one of the big modifiers of vehicles here in So. Cal who told me he won't even think about installing them on an other vehicle, he said everytime he turns around, people are bringing them back to get them readjusted. they drive them for a while and everything is fine, then in time, they come out of adjustment and back with the wind noise and rattles.

Lambo doors on another vehicle then a Lambo...:dontknow:

sounds stupid and look even more stupid imho...:stupido:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back