Lambo for the rednecks out there

jelms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those rigs hold there value something fierce ive seen em go 150k no problem.... good investment..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Those rigs hold there value something fierce ive seen em go 150k no problem.... good investment..

Just wonder what the MPG on them is? Guess it is one of those question if you ask you should not be interested...

Pretty Spartan interiors on them. I believe I saw a place for my dip cup:D

-jeff

ya could even get a mount for your .50 cal.:rock:

V-12, carbarated. probably not much m.p.g.:dontknow::aetsch:

the mpg is horrid, i think i recall seeing 8mpg somewhere but dont quote me..

On a good day... usually about 6mpg.... But, yeah, what a ride!

Tires are about $4500 tho. :eek: They are custom size Pirelli's made exclusively for desert running.

The LM's are a interesting story. They have a great owner's club and all of them are registered with the owner's registry. Always wanted one of these things. There was a show on TV in the 90's called "Bad Boys" (the movies were loosely based off the series). They had a black LM002 as the SWAT vehicle. Great finds, Jeff... I really want that flat black one. :drool:

Black1 said:
On a good day... usually about 6mpg.... But, yeah, what a ride!

Tires are about $4500 tho. :eek: They are custom size Pirelli's made exclusively for desert running.

The LM's are a interesting story. They have a great owner's club and all of them are registered with the owner's registry. Always wanted one of these things. There was a show on TV in the 90's called "Bad Boys" (the movies were loosely based off the series). They had a black LM002 as the SWAT vehicle. Great finds, Jeff... I really want that flat black one. :drool:

6mpg is probably average, I would guess less. I half way kicked around the idea of trading the SRT10 as down payment for one, but just can't do it right now.

I heard most of the 300+ made ended up in the middle east, guess the reason for the custom Pirelli's. I will say I like the proportions of the tires.

I'm always looking for unusual/unique cars. I really liked the red one, but I do like red:)

-jeff

It's kinda ugly to me, But at the same time looks pretty cool.

def different I will say that. the V-12 is cool.

RAMDUDE said:
It's kinda ugly to me, But at the same time looks pretty cool.

def different I will say that. the V-12 is cool.

It's kind of like the ugly girl with a rocking hot body :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back