Lambo Gallardo destroyed...

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me set the background setting: beautiful 59 degree, not a cloud in the sky. Driving on the highway on my back from the local go fast parts store. I roll up on a Lambo Gallardo very nice car Iridescent Yellow. I get next to him and check out his ride not picking a fight when all of a sudden, Bam! He drops the hammer so I say to myself (a) this guy wants to play or (b) he showing off his new car to his blonde female friend sitting in the passenger seat. I knew it was new cause it still had the paper dealer plates. I say to myself letter (a) so I down shift and catch up to him just passing him little bit and slowing down to see if he bites. Race 1: Sure enough he does. He down shifts and catches me a little off guard so he gets the jump and takes the lead by 1 car, but that didn’t last long as I easily reeled him in and walked his ass. It must have been some what embarrassing for him getting beat by a Dodge Pickup Truck in the presences of his female friend. Race 2: After getting beat he fell back quite a bit and thought that maybe if he got some momentum there would be a different outcome. I see him coming up hard from my rear view mirror so I down shift and drop the hammer. He takes the leads by ½ a car, but got walked again. He was wrong! He must have said to himself WTF it's a pickup tuck. I shouldn’t be getting beat like this I have a $150k Italian engineered super car at least that’s what the salesman told me. Race 3: This must have gotten him pissed off now. Last chance to redeem his manhood so he tries again, but he got the same result. The guy pulled off on the next exit probably heading back to the leader to trade in the car (at least that’s what I would do if I got beat by a Dodge Pickup Truck.

Dear Mr. Lambo Guy never judge a book by its cover. You just got hustled by a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Last edited:
Priceless:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

can't wait till i get a chance to bust somethin :rock: :rock: :rock:

sweet:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

See? This is why I think it's probably essential we keep some lighter fluid and a box of matches in the trucks with us.. So we can hand it to the other driver helping him/her to just burn theirs.. :congrats: Great show Alex..

when i first read the title i thought it was gonna be a blow up vid, and was a bit disappointed when i saw all the verbage...

but after reading...SO MUCH BETTER...saweet

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back