Laps for Charity MAY 24TH @ Texas Motor Speed Way

OSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is an event a few of us do twice a year thought i would post it up to see if we cant get a few new people to attend.

If you have made it out with us before you know what its about and you know its well worth the 30 dollar donation to a good cause to drive on the track. Its one cool felling to make those high bank turns !!!!!! Freaking cool i tell ya!. If you have never been get ready for one of the best times you will ever have in your Dodge bar none and i have had some real good times in mine and L.F.C tops them all!. To give an idea of what it is, ITS OUR TURN TO DRIVE OUR VEHICLES ON A 1.5 - MILE OVAL NASCAR STYLE

Details:
Here is the plan for the Houston area members a bunch of us will be meeting up on Saturday 8:30AM in the parking lot of Hooters @ 1960 and 45, So that we can all convoy up together .

If you are in the greater Houston area and you are reading this you are now obligated to be there as well so that you can go with us

We will get to Dallas with enough time to go to Bone Daddy's (Its Hooters with more talent) and meet up with all of the Dallas, Austin ,Fort worth area and other members. Get food and drinks relax for a while than go wash the rides. So when we get there all of those bow tie boys and blue ovary owners get blinded by all of the shiny rams heads

If you are not in the Houston area or not able convoy up with us you can still meet up with the group at Bone Daddy's bellow is the address and a link to a map.

If you are new to the site and don't know any one by there face yet don't worry . Just let us know now and we will help you identify us when you get there .:rck:

We are leaving Houston at 9am and planning on being at Hooters no later then 1 pm...
Address and map of meeting location in Houston.
120 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090

281-893-9464
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=060&address=&design=default&lang=en&mapid=US

Here is the Address and a link to a map to Bone Daddy's http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ate=TX&zipcode=76051&country=US&cid=lfmaplink
Grapevine
1720 William D Tate Ave
Grapevine, TX 76051

email: [email protected]
phone: (817) 251-0835
fax: (817) 251-0836

Here are a few links of the final location and what it about.

http://speedway2.timberlakepublishing.com/content.asp?contentid=468
http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com/SCC.aspx
http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com/Directions.aspx

If you are to far out of Houston but want to meet up with us just let us know and we will find a meet location :rck:

Photos of past trips to TMS.
COLE063.jpg

COLE073.jpg

TMS5-12-07024.jpg

5-12-07019.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

tmsmay12th008.jpg

tmsmay12th007.jpg

TMS066.jpg

100_4791.jpg

100_4814.jpg

100_4812.jpg

100_4911.jpg

THE START OF THE LIST!
1) Willie0506
2) Keven
3) 05Dakota
4) Rumble0942
5) HoustonHemi
6) one short of
7) Screamin Hemi
8) redramhawgfan
9) adamsredlines
10) zemog255
11) sxd45
12) Dakota R/T
13) SRT 10 Ram .......not sure yet
14) Big B's SRT10

sounds like fun to me, i'm guessing we don't get to haul A$$ on the track though, if not it still sounds like a good time to me, what route are yall gonna take from houston, and what other members would be coming from austin i'm right of I35 in temple.

Love your tag line dude...

"James AKA One Short Of
Yes its a Hemi but im bringing the beer so you have to wait. "

Sounds like a great time. Great pics too. Wish I could attend.

patrick

i hope i have my truck fixed by then cross's fingers lol but i'll ride bitch or pitch in $15 lol

most excellent. was getting info to post here. sounds like a great time.
put my name on the list:rock: :rock: :rock:

We will be headed straigh tup 45 and loop over to Grapevine we usually get scattered right in downtown and meet back up in grapevine. :burnout:

As for speed they try to pace you right around 80mph your not allowed to pass but you can drop back and make gaps and floor it most of the of the hemi guys can hit about 90 to 115 mph on the banks depinding on mods and ball size:rock: you guys should be able to beat that.

The first run will just be us after that they start mixing us up with other groups.

To give you an idea of the banks when your on them if you look out your driver side window you see ground.

Last edited:
i'm in!! brad, wade maybe we could meet up with some guys coming form austin area and all caravan up there 90-100 is fine with me on it and i already put in for a vaction day

now is that 30 smackers for every time you take a lap ,,or thirty for whatever time it ends????not that im cheap ,,but im almost cheap ;)

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i'm in!! brad, wade maybe we could meet up with some guys coming form austin area and all caravan up there 90-100 is fine with me on it and i already put in for a vaction day

Sounds good to me bro:rock:

30 gets you 4 LAPS 3 at speed. I went four times last year. They take credit cards and its deductible at the end of the year.:) I believe you can deduct the gas to get there also :dontknow: i haven't tried yet. For the last two years we have made it to the 1/8th mile track down the road after TMS anybody up for that ?:burnout:

ain't there a photo opportunity thingie they offer??????

Who are we missing we have plenty of space for names!!

THE THE LIST!
1) Willie0506
2) Keven
3) 05Dakota
4) Rumble0942
5) HoustonHemi
6) one short of
7) Screamin Hemi
8) redramhawgfan
9) adamsredlines
10) zemog255
11) sxd45
12) Dakota R/T
13) SRT 10 Ram .......not sure yet
14) Big B's SRT10
15)ARRESTmeRed04
16)Tooloe
17)LoveThisTruck
18)ZCx
19)

hey Tooloe see post #9

Ironhead said:
oso slap my name up there ,,,:congrats:
Who are we missing NOW we still have plenty of space for names!!

THE THE LIST!

1) Willie0506
2) Keven
3) 05Dakota
4) Rumble0942
5) HoustonHemi
6) one short of
7) Screamin Hemi
8) redramhawgfan
9) adamsredlines
10) zemog255
11) sxd45