Laps for Charity MAY 24TH @ Texas Motor Speed Way

Pictures

Guys, as usual I had a blast hanging with all of yall at Texas Motor Speedway yesterday... Some good times, I hope we get to hook up like thata again. Perhaps we could get some more SRT boys to share in on the experience. These are the pictures I got that could be added to others. I'm currently uploading some track vids as well... Enjoy.

Look what I found! A certain ghost flamed ’04 #270 of 3057… Looks awesome in person..

OSO all the way to the left.. ARRESTmeRED04 in black talking to LoveThisTruck.. Meeting in Bone Daddy's Parking lot..

Waiting to line ‘em up….

Still waiting…. LoveThisTruck, ARRESTmeRED04, Venom Power…

This mascot is cool…

ARRESTmeRED04, #1202 of 3057

Silverqc (Trey)

Really nice RumbleBee

LoveThisTruck

Silverqc running on the track

Getting rrrready to goooo….

Man I'm tired.....

Venom Power running the track…

Done with my laps…

ZCx

Some Texas boys… :congrats: Nice turn out… We sure love silvers and reds:dontknow:

From right to left: LoveThisTruck, ARRESTmeRED04, silverqc, ZCx, Venom Power

Avg mpg readings on my way back to Houston

NIIIIIICE!!!!!!

ARRESTmeRED04 almost loses it on second lap but recovers nicely..

Second run behind OSO in his new SRT-8

Last edited:
had an awsome time :burnout: ,was great meeting some new peeps:rock: ,and man there was a silver rc with a roe;) ;) that thing is sweeet i would never have sold it :dontknow: but i tell you this someone is very happpy you did:marchmellow:

Hey Trey, plenty gas was saved after cruise control was set to 68 mph (cops couldn't mess with us at that speed). It took a smidgent over half tank to get from the track in DFW back to Houston. The DTE finally went to zero just when I was getting off the freeway back home.. PERFECT!!

yeah i made it too with 45 miles to empty as i pulled in,wasnt that bad had a good look at the back of your truck for like 4 hours thou. i felt bad blinding you guys the whole way,thats why i kept moving over to save ya from the beams. wonder what that dps guy was thinking when we cam around that curve and invaded his space in the darkness. i saw his face lite up as we passed him i was like ooooooooo no here we go but i think he was stunned by the pretty lights and the zoooooom

nice photos:rock: :congrats: :rock:
lookin forward to the Sept. laps all ready:marchmellow:

ZCx said:
nice photos:rock: :congrats: :rock:
looking forward to the Sept. laps all ready:marchmellow:
Absolutely, my truck should be running by then if not i wont mind taking the charger again:)

silverqc said:
yeah i made it too with 45 miles to empty as i pulled in,wasnt that bad had a good look at the back of your truck for like 4 hours thou. i felt bad blinding you guys the whole way,thats why i kept moving over to save ya from the beams. wonder what that dps guy was thinking when we cam around that curve and invaded his space in the darkness. i saw his face lite up as we passed him i was like ooooooooo no here we go but i think he was stunned by the pretty lights and the zoooooom

3 hrs. 32 minutes.. Your lights weren't bothering me at all.. We sure did light up the freeway when we were side by side.. That was awesome..

been meanin to ask, where did that Toyota come from, that was runnin with us???:dontknow:

If it's the one I think you're talking about, it looks like it just came from a day care... It was full of kids.

Thanks for posting the pics:burnout: ... and that vid of Justin almost eating it.:congrats: I'm glad I got the opportunity to meet some more of you, and I look forward to doing it again.
Very cool experience:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Thanks for posting the pics:burnout: ... and that vid of Justin almost eating it.:congrats: I'm glad I got the opportunity to meet some more of you, and I look forward to doing it again.
Very cool experience:rock:
We will be doing it againn in Sept.:rock:

And I thought I didn't take enough. I wasn't sure how everyone thought about my snaping pics of their rides so I laid off a bit. I even wanted a group hug pic...

good firm hand shake be ok?????
:dontknow: :rock: :marchmellow: :dontknow: :congrats: :rock:

yeah i guess the group hug might make us look like a bunch of miata drivers:p :laugh:

youtube is goin really slow, still tryin to get that vid up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back