Laps For Charity

ZCx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
spring run is May 7 2011:rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

hey old man ,,ill make this if my slave driving job dont make me work that weekend ;)

Where's it located at and time.

its at the Texas Motor Speedway.

5 to 7 p.m. is for the clubs. either James (OSO) or the DFW Rams usually make a reservation so the trucks can run together:rock::rock::rock:

then 7 to 10 its open to the public.

ya can either google Laps for charity or go to the TMS site for more info.

i usually do 3 3 lap sections & get my photo took. even C-note:rock::rock::rock:

Ill see if im off that weekend and if i am you can count me and my fiance in. People who is wanting more info on this i copied this from the website.

You're the driver when Texas Motor Speedway opens the Speedway to the public for the first time this year. Experience the thrill of driving your car around the 1.5-mile superspeedway all to benefit the Speedway Children's Charities at Texas Motor Speedway.

Polish up your special vehicle and come on out to "The Great American Speedway!®" on Saturday, May 7, 2011 for Laps for Charity I. Take three laps on the 1.5 mile Super Speedway behind a pace vehicle for just a $30 and have your picture taken in Victory Lane for an additional $10. Once again our fan favorite VIP Laps Experience will be offered for $250. Laps will be conducted for Car Clubs (by reservation) from 5-7 p.m. and for the General Public from 7-10 p.m. No reservation is needed for the General public time.

For more information please contact the Speedway Children’s Charities office at (817) 215-8421.

I have been missing the GTGs so i will be there. Since i haven't been in a while the DFW guys have been setting it up.

Bone daddy's and the track you cant beat it.

Count my ass in! We are gonna set uP a track day as well before then and
If not see if Ennis is running that night. Ready to get some times on the 6spd QC!!:rock:

Bump!!! I think we are going to attempt some track time at Ennis afterwards if scheduling allows!!:burnout:

Speaking of new plates i am waiting for one of these to get denied now.:D

Attachments

• PLPC177.jpg
    PLPC177.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 20
  • UIDisplayPlateImage.jpg
    UIDisplayPlateImage.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 21
you better or you will be reading my new plate :D

i can see your plates fine again from my rear veiw mirror,,hope your motor ungrades go better than your dash lights upgrade went ,,,wait is that smoke and burning wires i smell AGAIN:D

Bump! Not this coming weekend, but next guys. Let's organize this a lil bit.:D
Now who brings the Blunts?
:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back