Large Template

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A fellow member gave me a mint condition bedrug. Tony is looking into getting me an install kit with new velcro. I want to make or buy a large template of "Fangs" with Viper Srt-10 under it that i can tape to the carpet and spray upholstery dye it. I want it to look just like the ebroidered floor mats. Any advice on what direction i should take?

Like this just larger, and with Viper Srt-10. The bedrug is of course flat so it will look cleaner.
39542d1256434961-custom-bed-liner-pics-iphone-house-ii-023.jpg

Yes it is for storage. We put the chairs for the shows in there. Behind the front bulkhead is a 7600 watt power inverter hooked to the outlet so we can microwave sum grub during the shows.

Attachments

• 3-17-09 005.jpg
    3-17-09 005.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 3-17-09 003.jpg
    3-17-09 003.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 278
Yes it is for storage. We put the chairs for the shows in there. Behind the front bulkhead is a 7600 watt power inverter hooked to the outlet so we can microwave sum grub during the shows.

dude that is slick as shit, very well done:rock:

jeff, i like your idear too, sounds cool. i looked at all your progress threads, pics, vids. she deserves an owner like you. you jusyt make sure you offer it to me first if you ever sell. you find the badges?

Im going to get an open hood or open door switch and install on the bedrail and tailgate. So that whenever either is open it will turn on the bed rail LED light kit and light up the cargo and emblem.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back