Latest pics

hemi killer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here a few of my latest mods. They are for looks only. I wanted to do something no one else has done.

Looks cool man....enjoy

Where did you get your black grill with the SRT insert? How do I post pics on my signature or on my replys?

The grill is the standard 05 honeycomb grill which Dodge does not make for an 06. the badge is from an SRT-8 charger that is zip tied against the back of the grill bny the tabs on the emblem.

As far as pics you need to go to user CP and cut and past them there under signmature.

Definately original! :) Kinda cool actually. Not sure I'd put it on my mod list but definately an eyebrow raising conversation piece! :rock:

Bruce looks good. I already knew about the SRT Bed liner. But the wheelie bar surprised me. That looks cool!

Kool idea for the wheelie bar,sure ought to get conversation going from passer by's !!!I really like the Flat Black Stripes on there too !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

I like ALL OF IT!!! If I ever get a chance to go to one of my wifes family reunions in Nebraska, I am soooo giving you a holler!:D:D:D:D

That looks really good. The bedliner kicks ass! :rock: I just got a bed rug yesterday for mine so now I have another one, but I think I will keep it for future use. You will have to let us know what looks you get from the wheelie bars!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back