Lazerlite Tonneau

sirhc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck will be traded in this week and I may remove the cover. Hate to do it but the deal I made to get the GTS is being called in. I have a color matched Lazerlite tonneau that I bought last May. Retail on the cover with paint was $1245, anyone who has this cover knows they are worth it. I may remove the cover if I can find someone locally who would be interested. Naturally it will work on a standard Ram as well and is not specific to the SRT. Would anyone in the central Texas area be interested in a Flame Red Lazerlite Tonneau?

Thanks,

Chris

This is one of the best tonneau covers out there...I have the same one and I LOVE IT!!!:D

i would love to take it off your hands p.m me if you can ship to ct with a price thanks paul ill have it painted here

sirhc76 said:
The truck will be traded in this week and I may remove the cover. Hate to do it but the deal I made to get the GTS is being called in. I have a color matched Lazerlite tonneau that I bought last May. Retail on the cover with paint was $1245, anyone who has this cover knows they are worth it. I may remove the cover if I can find someone locally who would be interested. Naturally it will work on a standard Ram as well and is not specific to the SRT. Would anyone in the central Texas area be interested in a Flame Red Lazerlite Tonneau?

Thanks,

Chris

Any word yet?
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ANYTHING ON THIS I HAVE 1ST BIBS I WAS THE 1ST TO POST I WANTED IT

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back