Le tour!

Vman455

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The prologue starts in a little bit. Anyone else watching?

Funny

Tour du France and where do they start........
Rotterdam netherlands:rock:
yesterday temp 100F today little rain and 70F

Alex

It used to be fun when it was about the riding and the riders and not about politics and cheating

Vman455 said:
The prologue starts in a little bit. Anyone else watching?
letour? let me see if I can cifer this out,

hmm letour, now speak it out a bit...

letour letour letur letur leeee tuuuuurrr

la tur later AHAA!

OK THE THREAD MEANS LATER!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

So your speakin southern slang for later letour, but its spelled teach latur:aetsch:

but why would I be watching something called later?:dontknow:

and what chanel is it on?:confused:

ok you gonna have to xplain this one lucy, thread called later, or letour, adn its on tv and you want us to watch it?:D :D :D :D

I watch it every year----it is the greatest bicycle race in the world---three weeks of great racing can't wait for stages in the Alps---will lance win another?--I sure hope so---got to root for the "old guys".

K-80-123 said:
I watch it every year----it is the greatest bicycle race in the world---three weeks of great racing can't wait for stages in the Alps---will lance win another?--I sure hope so---got to root for the "old guys".
You believe this? It takes a bicycle thread to get Walt to post lol. How you been my friend?

OCBob said:
You believe this? It takes a bicycle thread to get Walt to post lol. How you been my friend?
Just goes to show you how much he lurks.:D :p

OCBob said:

Walt is one our best and finest.......

Nice to see you, my friend.....:eek:

Thanks for the heads up on Le Tour. Lynette loves it...... She's watching now...

Thanks again. Id'a never known....

D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
and dont get me started askin why or what a pro log is:aetsch: :itsme:

It's a log that's not an amateur...duh!

I think Lance made one of the dumbest decisions of his life returning to riding. He went out on top, having set a record that will stand for years, and then decides he wants to throw that legacy away by trying to win it again when he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell and is doomed to fail. And the way everyone's playing up the Contador/Armstrong feud is amusing, but irrelevant--Contador has already proven he can outride Lance, experienced team or not.

Still, I like watching it.

Vman455 said:
I think Lance made one of the dumbest decisions of his life returning to riding. He went out on top, having set a record that will stand for years, and then decides he wants to throw that legacy away by trying to win it again when he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell and is doomed to fail. And the way everyone's playing up the Contador/Armstrong feud is amusing, but irrelevant--Contador has already proven he can outride Lance, experienced team or not.

Still, I like watching it.

There's alotta reasons why Lance might have come back.

He loves to ride and has (as you've so rightly said) set records that will stand for years.

But maybe he's riding to support a team in the same way that they (for so long) supported him. I'm no expert on world cycling competition. But I have noticed that the team does play an active role in getting their key riders to the winning position. And he can certainly enjoy that aspect of it. The comaraderie of it all has to be quite satisfying for someone like Lance for whom (at least at this point in his career) the winning isn't everything.

That's just my opinion.. As I said, I don't know shit about cycling.:dontknow: :eek: :itsme:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back