leaking clutch master ??Hey Tony Chime In

beastly1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Viper Master Is Leaking , Can I Use Your Wilwood Master On My Centerforce Clutch, The Roe Which I Have, Uses The spacer For the stock And Centerforce Clutch. Do I Still Use The Spacer ???? Switching To Your Setup.

My Viper Master Is Leaking , Can I Use Your Wilwood Master On My Centerforce Clutch, The Roe Which I Have, Uses The spacer For the stock And Centerforce Clutch. Do I Still Use The Spacer ???? Switching To Your Setup.

we use a completely different set up, the oem is quick disconnect ours uses an lines fittings direct to the slave, you may be able to make it work, but honestly better off getting the complete kit sir

Tony Getting the Whole Kit Is Fine Will It Work With The Centerforce Set Up , Need The Spacer Or No Spacer ??? Whole Kit Meaning Slave And Master ??? No Problem , The Slave, Is What I Meant Is Leaking Not The Master,

yessir complete kit, yes ours uses an adapter at the firewall to fit master to firewall, slave does not use any adapters, we are just putting together more kits this week

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back