LED INTERIOR LIGHTING

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Fellas I just had a conversation with one of our newest members

mr. Sandlin, awesome dude to talk with by the way:rock:

but i have to agree with him on something,

everyone knows I sell the recon lighting, and I do for one reason, they rarely go out, so I dont get a call 3 months later getting cursed out:p

but i have to agree, they are outrageously priced, i mean for two interior bulbs, and two tag bulbs you are looking at $75 and thats not even shipping:argh:

now I dont know how many of you have interior bulbs converted to led, but i did mine years ago, and they make a HUGE difference in the interior lighting.

So i thought for everyone here, maybe some of you have bought them, or have found some that is at least affordable:D

so if you have found the interior leds replacements, or know of a place , post it up, I know Sandlin is def looking for som:rock:

superbrightleds.com :rock: :rock: :rock:

basically what Stinker is trying to say is: he has made so much money off Eddie, he doesn't need any more business. :D :D :D :D

Nah! Just kidding! Seriously. It's hard to find an honest business man and we have one right here. Thanks Tony! You rock!

EMT/SRT said:
basically what Stinker is trying to say is: he has made so much money off Eddie, he doesn't need any more business. :D :D :D :D

Nah! Just kidding! Seriously. It's hard to find an honest business man and we have one right here. Thanks Tony! You rock!

LOLOL poor ol Eddie:p
thanks bo:D :D

yep. thats them on the linky dinky stinky :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :rock:

To be honest I had some in my tail lights, running boards, and interior in my F-250 for over a year with no problems...got them on ebay all for less than $75 with shipping....

kickinassrt-10 said:
To be honest I had some in my tail lights, running boards, and interior in my F-250 for over a year with no problems...got them on ebay all for less than $75 with shipping....
oh I agree bo , some are good, its hard for me to compete with chinese:D

Yea that's the bad thing they are Chinese...they produce for pennies to our dollar. Plus it's luck of the draw because they rarely do quality control....lol

:p yeah but like you say bo, taillights, headlights, yadda yadda, man you can get them at killer deals:argh:

heck you can buy two sets of tailights for one set of the ones I sell:p

To clarify they were the 72 led bulb not a complete light assembly....haven't had the urge to do them yet on this truck....I'm sure you can get killer deals from them if you buy in mass quantity...but then it's up to you what type of product you want to sell

kickinassrt-10 said:
To clarify they were the 72 led bulb not a complete light assembly....haven't had the urge to do them yet on this truck....I'm sure you can get killer deals from them if you buy in mass quantity...but then it's up to you what type of product you want to sell
LOLOL mass quantity? I got enough troubles withhoods:p :p :p

but I hope this thread helps some find decent priced leds for the interior and exterior of the trucks:rock:

is there a LED replacement bulb for the engine compartment? (don't know what that bulb is called)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back