led light bar fire & ice

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
check this out guys its a led light bar called fire & ice :rock:. this led light bar uses the 4 way flat trailer pulg connector and 1 white wire you tap into your reverse lights. this light bar lights up with the tail lights, brake lights, blinks with the turn signals and lights up when you put your truck into reverse. this led light bar is very easy to install. i took off the tailgate, took out the left tail light to wire the reverse lights then installed the led light bar by the 3m tape that is provided with the unit. i did make a video of it but cant figure out how to get it to work :pcguru:. this light bar sells for 65.00.

any questions pm me

Attachments

• 100_0891.jpg
    100_0891.jpg
    966.4 KB · Views: 518
  • 100_0892.jpg
    100_0892.jpg
    677 KB · Views: 405
  • 100_0894.jpg
    100_0894.jpg
    717.1 KB · Views: 1,260
  • 100_0896.jpg
    100_0896.jpg
    798.8 KB · Views: 4,657
  • 100_0900.jpg
    100_0900.jpg
    785.7 KB · Views: 2,351
Stanimal said:
is it legal thou?

we are selling them all the time in AZ. i have never been asked that question. on the instructions it does not say any thing about not being legal in diffrent states.

Fire & Ice

I purchased the same but it would not fit because it covered up the access hole to get to the spare hole on my 2006 RC. Is your truck different?

trooper said:
I purchased the same but it would not fit because it covered up the access hole to get to the spare hole on my 2006 RC. Is your truck different?

ya its very close on mine too but i took the tools and inserted them in the hole as i was installing the led bar.

Fire&ice

I forgot to tell you that when i let the tail gate down the light bar hits the tail gate. I even took the standoff pieces off the back of the bar so it would fit more flush but it still rubbed the tail gate.

I guess I have a werid situation.

I have the Fire and Ice on my 06 and it works fine I actually trimed a lil bit for the hole to get the spare down.

"but i took the tools and inserted them in the hole as i was installing the led bar"!!

That sounds kind of Kinky if you ask me !!!

6pakattack said:
"but i took the tools and inserted them in the hole as i was installing the led bar"!!

That sounds kind of Kinky if you ask me !!!

dam you got me:D

These lights are definitely bright,there's a bunch of DTW peeps that have them !!!Patrick,hook me up with one if you don't mind !!:rock:

trooper said:

I HAVE ONE ON MY O5 QC.(FIRE AND ICE.)
CLOSE FIT, BUT YOU CAN ADJUST TO CLEAR SPARE TIRE HOLE.
IT'S ONLY TAPE AND IF THE SIT.CAME AROUND YOU CAN MOVE IT EASY ENOUGH.REVERSE LIGHT IS O.K.DOES'NT REALLY LIGHT UP THE REAR A WHOLE LOT.LOOKS COOL THOUGH.AS FOR THR RUNIING LIGHTS, THEY REALLY
LOOK NICE.ESP.ON MY RED QC.(THE FASTEST COLOR!!):burnout:

Just ordered another one from Dragon for my sons truck !!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

trooper said:
I forgot to tell you that when i let the tail gate down the light bar hits the tail gate. I even took the standoff pieces off the back of the bar so it would fit more flush but it still rubbed the tail gate.

I guess I have a werid situation.

TROOPER, YOU NEED TO HOLD IT DOWN JUST A LITTLE WHEN YOU
PUT IN ON.I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE ONE I HAD ON MY HEMI.
LIVE AND LEARN,NO PROBLEMS WITH MY SRT:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back