LED Turn Signals

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
So I'm debating on tackling lighting or my sound system and was wondering what's up with LED turn signals. I can't find a straight answer. From what I gather since '06s are CANbus we have to run CanBus LEDs. Now CB LEDs sound like they fix the problem with needing resistors and what not but then I read well not all CB systems do so you need resistors.

I just don't want the fast blink, I know some of you have LED signals can you shed some light on it? Inquiring minds want to know

I have LED tail lights, I just added a resistor on each tail light and it was fine. Got them on ebay for a few bucks

If you run a canbus led you still need to use a resistor. They will blink fine with the parking lights off but as soon as you turn on the parking lights with the turn signal it will hyper flash

I'm talking about the front turn signals. I'm already running LED tails with no issues.

Hey boss, I have putco front led turn signals with resistors and have never blown a fuse. Hope this helps. If you need a part #, let me know. ;)

what led turn signal did you used, and do you have the part #? where did you get them from? have you ever try to use LED switch back bulbs

I have LED turn and brake signals that i got on amazon. I found a brand that i love, love the light output and color, but they do need load resistors. Also, as soon as i installed them and turned the parking lamps on, i blew the fuse, but thats only because i didnt realize the light socket is made in two different configurations. An led made for a standard socket (like the ones i purchased) will blow the fuse if installed in the other socket configuration (CK, which is what my truck has). Hope this helps.

has anyone try to install switch back LED bulbs before

Led Brake light

Im having an issue with my right side Spec D led tail light on my 05 RC ..theres no brake light function but parking,reverse,and turn signals are fine Im thinking maybe the ground is bad as the fuses under the hood check out ok has anyone experienced this??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back