LED Upgrades!

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just replaced my tag lights with LED's and i am very impressed with the outcome. Now when my custom tag comes in it wont be de-graded with that old yellow lighting. I plan on doing all of them (interior, cargo, brakes & back-up) once i find all the different bulbs.

Anyone know where i can find them other than ebay, shipping seems to be insane on there!

Psycho Mythic said:
I just replaced my tag lights with LED's and i am very impressed with the outcome. Now when my custom tag comes in it wont be de-graded with that old yellow lighting. I plan on doing all of them (interior, cargo, brakes & back-up) once i find all the different bulbs.

Anyone know where i can find them other than ebay, shipping seems to be insane on there!
stinker can get them for you

Psycho Mythic said:
Thanks, he seems to be the man for everything i've been looking for lately:rock:
might want to re word that:D

Psycho Mythic said:
Thanks, he seems to be the man for all the truck parts i've been looking for lately:rock:
(thanks eddie :eek: )
That is just too much information to handle right now.:D

Psycho Mythic said:
hmmm...i hate my life:argh:
jk
lol we just messin with ya bro. show up at pcb next month it only gets worse:D

Im interested in replacing all my interior lights and License plate light with LED's as well. Where did you get your tag light?

i did my interiorlights with led also. looks great but the map lights are all jacked up. they only turn off not on bu you can turn them on if you open the glovebox or vanity light............very confusing

JeffBoyette said:
Im interested in replacing all my interior lights and License plate light with LED's as well. Where did you get your tag light?
I got the tag lights from ebay (Item number: 300308669054 from autohidguy).
He always has them for sale, and even though shipping may look high, its hard to find these lights for that price.
Stinker sent me this link earlier (its all you need):
http://shop.jtsvp.com/category.sc?categoryId=126

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back