LED's

Stupuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of putting red LEDs behind the grille (top middle and bottom). Not to see the lights but just the glow. How do you guys think that would look? I don't want under glow but I do want to add an accent to the truck and I think LEDs/neons can do that.

I put a red neon tube behind the scoop grill ,looks trick:D
I think its 12" long and I mounted it to the insulation.

Oh yeah, that will look great....Now where can we find some 22" hubcaps???:D:D

Wally mart had the spinner ones:aetsch:

If you want floor lighting? Dodge make a nice ambient lighting kit that changes all different colours! I had them install it in my new 2011 Diesel,it looks really good inside!

I was thinking of putting red LEDs behind the grille (top middle and bottom). Not to see the lights but just the glow. How do you guys think that would look? I don't want under glow but I do want to add an accent to the truck and I think LEDs/neons can do that.

take my advice and shoot walbert a pm please on this;)

I had the idea of a second set of leds in the dome light...you know? kinda like tactical lighting, like in one of my LAV's

Most of the LED's I will be doing are going to be RGB (Red, Green, Blue) based. This way I can control the color :D

It will look good I've thought of doing the LED's, but will probably start with the interior first

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back