left coast guys

shorty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
S&W and Ruger will no longer sell their guns in the silly state of California. Folk, the guys that want to dismantle the constitution are winning, at least in the faaar left part of the country. :mad::mad::mad: You poor soul that live out there need to flee as fast as you can. Yes, we here in TEXAS would welcome you. :rock::rock::rock:

Problem is, it starts in CA or NY and the other states will follow.

Problem is, it starts in CA or NY and the other states will follow.

Yur right. But TX doesnt follow much. I will say if it comes to NC. I will be moving to TX. Luckily the company I work for is based there and I could hopefully just transfer :D

S&W & Ruger corp offices are next door to NY state. We here in AZ have been lucky so far that the crazy laws of Calif (autos, weapons, etc.) have not crossed the state line into AZ. Lock & Load.

ALL SRT-10 truck owners are welcome, next we would consider the Viper owners but all the rest must pass a rigorous test. :D Each native born 10 owner has to test drive your ride at the Texas Motor Speedway. :rock::rock::rock: Then you also will be welcome. :D

S&W and Ruger will no longer sell their guns in the silly state of California. Folk, the guys that want to dismantle the constitution are winning, at least in the faaar left part of the country. :mad::mad::mad: You poor soul that live out there need to flee as fast as you can. Yes, we here in TEXAS would welcome you. :rock::rock::rock:

Good for S&W and Ruger.

As long as Kalifornia keeps electing those that ignore the constitution, well, they're getting what the vote for

tell me about it....I think about picking up and moving all the time. But Id rather hold my ground till shit hits the fan.

The mentality of of the democratic followers out here is insane.

If anyone needs to know what the democrats will do to the country, just look what they are doing to CA.:(

When you take away guns from the law abiding public the only ones with gun will be the crooks ,Just look at chicago ,they have the strictest gun laws around and the most shooting in the country .:secruity:

When you take away guns from the law abiding public the only ones with gun will be the crooks ,Just look at chicago ,they have the strictest gun laws around and the most shooting in the country .:secruity:

Always remember, gun control is not about guns but control. Like global warming, EPA. Obamacare and the rest of the crap from Washington. :chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back