Leftovers for Sale

Maddbeaver

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately I had to sell the truck.:( She was close to 70k miles, and I just couldn't keep up with the maintenace after 3 years as my daily driver. Had to get something more practical for now. On the flip side, I have a few things from the truck that I would like to move outta the garage if anyone's interested.
First is a set of Summitt Racing pedals that I never installed because I lost the friggin bolts they came with and never got around to it. They have "SRT-10" engraved in the clutch and brake pedal. On their website brand new they run $130, I'm asking $75 obo.
DSC00741.JPG

DSC00744.JPG
I have 1 viper head shifter ball that fits only an '04 if I'm not mistaken. Had to return one that was sent to me for an '05-'06 that wasn't compatible with my '04. Looking for $50 obo for this.
DSC00750.JPG
Also, a Hurst Pitol Grip shifter that I had on the truck for about a week that I didn't really like. Was a little to short for me. Looking for $65 obo.
DSC00751.JPG
DSC00752.JPG
DSC00754.JPG
Lastly, I have a rim and tire that came off my truck after an accident. The rim has some scratches that can probably be fixed if I'm not mistaken, and the tire has about 30k miles on it. The rim was replaced by the insurance company, but i kept it for a spare. I have no idea what to ask for this, and I have no pictures currently. If you're interested in this, lemme know, and I can go snap some. OH, and I have a stock air box that I'll give away, just pay the shipping. PM me if you're interested in anything.

It was a tough decision to sell my girl, but like I said, just a little to tough to maintain her they way I should. Anywho, I'll still be around lurking like I always have. Probably get back into an SRT Challenger in a couple years. PM with any questions. Thanks.

Ok, Quick, the ball is yours. Can't imagine it being more than $5 to ship, so $40? I'll PM my paypal account to you. SlowRed, not entirely sure on if it is a short throw. Here is a link to the thread that I bought it from. Bought it from a member. There are also a few pictures of it installed here:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23052

Ferrari, did you want a picture of the rim and tire? Can have them up tomorrow. Not sure on how much it would cost to ship it however. Can find out tomorrow as well. Just let me know. Thanks!

Maddbeaver said:
Ok, Quick, the ball is yours. Can't imagine it being more than $5 to ship, so $40? I'll PM my paypal account to you. SlowRed, not entirely sure on if it is a short throw. Here is a link to the thread that I bought it from. Bought it from a member. There are also a few pictures of it installed here:

Ferrari, did you want a picture of the rim and tire? Can have them up tomorrow. Not sure on how much it would cost to ship it however. Can find out tomorrow as well. Just let me know. Thanks!

SO IS THE VIPER SHIFT BALL STILL FOR SALE?

Maddbeaver said:

yes sir a pic would be nice, Im ok with curb rash on the wheel, as long as it not bent or cracked. I would perfer it with out the tire to cut down on the shipping. would you be willing to ship it without the tire?

QuickSilver said:
$35.00/for Viper shift ball, I'll pay shipping :D

Quick
I have the same shifter ball only with red background and it is tits!:rock:

I need a rim badly as mine is bent from a pothole. I call second on the rim if their deal falls through.

Alrighty, here are some pics of the rim alone and with the tire. Without the tire the thing weighs like 40lbs. Out to LA, the UPS store tells me it will be about $75 to ship. That includes the purchase of a box. Let me know if you still want it.

Oh and snakz, I got a PM on the air box last night. Haven't heard back from him, but if he doesn't want it or never gets back to me, it's yours. So just and update. The shifter ball is gone. The pistol grib is available, the pedals are available, and working on moving the rim and the air box. Also, I found my owner's manual. If somebody wants that, I'll give it away for the shipping. Also, now I have the tire that was on the rim. Guy at the tire shop told me it had about 6 months to a year worth of tread. If someone is desperate for a tire, lemme know. It does have a slight gouge on the side, but it is purely cosmetic damage. Thanks again.

DSC00756.JPG

DSC00757.JPG

DSC00758.JPG

DSC00759.JPG

DSC00760.JPG

That rim looks like it may be bent/warped. It would work great as a spare tho. Lemme know about the air box.

It may look it in the pictures, but it is in great shape minus the scratches and gouge in that one spot. I had it on the truck last month when I blew a tire. A fence poll jabbed and scratched it in an accident I was in. Drove on it for a bit before the insurance company put the truck in the shop. Haven't experienced any problems with it. I'm, of course, by far no expert. When I took it from the shop, they told me they had a guy that could refinish it for me for cheap, but I never looked into it.

Maddbeaver said:
It may look it in the pictures, but it is in great shape minus the scratches and gouge in that one spot. I had it on the truck last month when I blew a tire. A fence poll jabbed and scratched it in an accident I was in. Drove on it for a bit before the insurance company put the truck in the shop. Haven't experienced any problems with it. I'm, of course, by far no expert. When I took it from the shop, they told me they had a guy that could refinish it for me for cheap, but I never looked into it.

yeah it does look a little rough in the pictures but i think i might be able to fix it. the shipping though is a lil steep. I'll have my dad take a look at it when he gets home since it will be for his truck. thanks for the pic

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back