Legal Cats

Streetgang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again I want thank you guys up front !...Does anybody know of legal cats that make any power increases? Also when and if I install.... Will codes come up that will have to be cleared?

Bill

i installed the B&B mids with high flows,fit my magna flow and stock manifolds,no CELS'. not sure about H.P. numbers:dontknow: P.S. i have a RC.

ANY modifications to the stock cats is illegal. BUT, how is any inspector gonna know if high flows installed on a vehicle are aftermarket? You shouldn't have any problem with CEL's with high flows. I will say that on my Magnum, I was getting CEL's after a year of having LT's and high flows. I ended up having to modify the rear O2 sensors by installing spacers thus pulling them outta the center portion of the pipe and closer to the edge which eliminated the CEL's. This was when there were no O2 sims out for the magnum (now there is!!). With our trucks, there are tons of O2 sims out there and they are cheap and easy to install. Its well worth the gain in HP to switch out or just remove the cats!!

Check out Roe Racings website. They have some HF's there for sale.
roeracing.com
CEL's are no problem as the mechanical sims are super cheap and easy to install. Stock cats really restrict the power.......it was a very noticiable difference when I deleted mine.

patrick

Do the Belanger Mids eliminate a set of Cats

Hey Men do the Belanger Mid Pipes eliminate a set of cats ? I noticed that there are 4 sensors ....Do these pipes accomadate the 4 sensors ?

Thanks as always Bill

Boomer (x-metal) sells Belanger now as well. You might want to call either him or Roe Racing and they will help you out if nobody chimes in here.

BTW....just noticed your awesome avitar!!!! Had to get close to the screen to notice the peekaboos!!! NICE!!

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back