Lesson: Don't try to transport your vehicle inside a U-HAUL

"Member of the STFU slap-a-bitch -choke-a-hoe tribe"

:elefant:

The fist part should have had a few beers involved and someone saying "Hey buba, Watch This"....

I would say What Were They Thinking, but obviously They Weren't :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
such a great example of a man LOLOLOLOLOL what a dick!:D

Hahahahahhahahahaha... why is he so mad about a civic that probably still wouldn't beat a stock V8 car or truck...:dontknow:

My garbage Afghan net won't allow me to go to the site! Can somone do me a solid and post a pic....

If the thing was worth a crap he would have driven it up the ramps with some control....what a choad!

Wouldn't it have been easier to rent a car hauler and attach it to the truck ;) :dontknow:

And if I cussed at my better half like that she would pull my sack over my head and then kick what was left behind...

Doesn't U-Haul rent trailers for that exact purpose?

I once transported my 84 Monte Carlo SS in the back of a 21 foot bobtail truck. I had better ramps and drove the car up on it. I knew what I was doing was risky, but I planned the best approach, and it worked! These fools obviously failed to do that.

Troy's QC SRT said:
My garbage Afghan net won't allow me to go to the site! Can somone do me a solid and post a pic....
Here's the pic of the Civic striking the back of the U-Haul. I didn't even listen to the bashing he gave her. Seems that stupidity was running rampant there that day.
civic-uhaul.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back