LET US NEVER FORGET.....

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I know it's a day early... but, in 2001, it was a Tuesday.... so, really, I'm a day late. ;)

WTC_nysky3.JPG

9-11.jpg

iwo-9-11-final.jpg

September-11-2001.jpg

9-11-photo-2-smaller.jpg

Weneverthoughtpoem9-11-01.jpg

picture1.jpg

Flight%2093%20012.jpg

To all of our LEO, Fire-Fighters, Parmedics, and civilian heros of that day.... I salute and honor you. For you are the very soul of this great Nation. To the soldiers, defense workers, and civilians overseas fighting back for this fateful day, I salute and honor you. God's Speed and Love to you all.... I, for one, WILL NEVER FORGET.

We will never give up on you! Now.....

"LET'S ROLL!"

Last edited:
How can anybody forget that day? You will never forget the moment you heard the news.

I blew off most of my work and only went to one account that day. Talked about what happened then stopped by a friends office. I told him, this is big man, we should be at home watching the news. Which is what we ended up doing. It was all so surreal........just unbelievable that it took place.

patrick

I will never forget.

Jeff

NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET THAT SUMS IT ALL UP FOR THIS AMERICAN

I don't think it's possible for any of us to forget that day. I remember sitting in JROTC class in high school when they stopped class and rolled the TV out. We were all sitting there watching when the second plane hit and the buildings fell. That's when I decided what I was going to do with my life.

I can't believe that was 7 years ago. On 12 September, the country was unified like never before. Wish it was still that way

Thanks for posting

We'll never forget.

Worse than forgetting would be to think that there is no longer a threat.

Hopefully enough people remember that when they vote this November.

file000.jpg

file009.jpg

file003.jpg

I WILL NEVER FORGET!!

My tribute to all who lost their lives, and those who continue to defend our freedom!! Inked on Sep 13th, 2001

Attachments

• flag tat.jpg
    flag tat.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 40
None have forgotten.

Some are choosing to ignore it............

Our national security must be scrutinized and enforced from without and from within....

D

LoveThisTruck said:
I don't think it's possible for any of us to forget that day. I remember sitting in JROTC class in high school when they stopped class and rolled the TV out. We were all sitting there watching when the second plane hit and the buildings fell. That's when I decided what I was going to do with my life.

I can't believe that was 7 years ago. On 12 September, the country was unified like never before. Wish it was still that way

Thanks for posting

It's really sad that it takes something like that to unify us. And I fear that someday, something will once again unify us.

Silverback said:
It's really sad that it takes something like that to unify us. And I fear that someday, something will once again unify us.

It always does.................

Someone once said that there are no atheists in foxholes. I wonder if the same is true for liberals....

Not you, Roy... Yer no liberal..... Maybe on a few a social issues.:p ;)

D

Django said:

Someone once said that there are no atheists in foxholes. I wonder if the same is true for liberals....

D
Very true words Tim,as always.:rock: :rock:

Django said:
None have forgotten.

Some are choosing to ignore it............

Our national security must be scrutinized and enforced from without and from within....

D

Damn right.

ntw0rk said:
I WILL NEVER FORGET!!

My tribute to all who lost their lives, and those who continue to defend our freedom!! Inked on Sep 13th, 2001
I'm not into tats but if I were to get one. That could be it.:rock:

Some people have softened their stance on illegal aliens and racial profiling. I think we need to stay diligent to keep another 911 from happening.

Never have forgotten and never will forgive. I lost my cousin in tower 1, who's office was on the floor where the plane went in.

Well...Just got back from another mission over Iraq. Flew a flag for my dad...my way of honoring him and honoring all of those that perished this day 7 years ago.

Its weird that 7 years ago I was sitting on a Flight Deck in New York Harbor asking my buddy what did we just get into and now here I am.....At the very tip of the spear...

I will never forget what I saw in that Harbor, or when we went to Afghanistan shortly thereafter and I saw the ENTIRE flight deck empty of aircraft and ordinance. And I can now say that I have seen our guys take out a suspected terrorist and I was there...I was part of it.

And all of this on the most special of special days....September 11th....I will NEVER forget.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Well...Just got back from another mission over Iraq. Flew a flag for my dad...my way of honoring him and honoring all of those that perished this day 7 years ago.

Its weird that 7 years ago I was sitting on a Flight Deck in New York Harbor asking my buddy what did we just get into and now here I am.....At the very tip of the spear...

I will never forget what I saw in that Harbor, or when we went to Afghanistan shortly thereafter and I saw the ENTIRE flight deck empty of aircraft and ordinance. And I can now say that I have seen our guys take out a suspected terrorist and I was there...I was part of it.

And all of this on the most special of special days....September 11th....I will NEVER forget.

Thank You!

KRAZYSRT10 said:

We honor you and yours, bro..........:congrats:

D

Django said:

D

D.

Let's not try to disparage liberals on a day like this. There is no one, conservative, independent, or liberal that took any joy in that day. All of us were touched by this incredibly awful day in American history. My college pledge master was in the towers that day and is still not the same person I knew back in college. I knew others that were not as lucky as him, although he has huge guilt over surviving.

Never forget for sure... but don't forget our people in DC too and the brave people that fought back and crashed in PA....

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back