Let's help bring a family together

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSickness said:
Thanks Denise..........:D BTW my cell number still works iffen you need someone to talk to for a bit :dancing:
Thanks Mikey and I know your number works!;) Sometimes I deal with stuff by not talking. Kinda sad I know :( I get it out by typing :eek: :eek:

Hello Mikey

Going to meet Marne this weekend and get her the moving boxes that I currently have. Another friend has a bunch also, so I need to drive up to his place to get them and then I will get those to her also.

Hang in there son. It will get better. Once you get back to work it will start helping out. Money will be coming in and you will have something to occupy your mind. I know, been there, done that.

I will give you a call sometime this weekend.

Take care kid.

Hey Mikey...........:):):).........Keep your chin up......it will work out......thank you for your kind words......SD said it best...:):)

Guys and girls let's continue to help this member out....PLEASE!!!

Walt

Mikey I can understand and I mean so understand what you are going through. I left my kids in June and nothing worse then to hear you kids cry only because they miss you. It gets worse when the courts won't let you out of the county so you miss birthdays for no other reasons then that. I want you to be with your family. Friday is payday. I will send a little to Walt. It might not be enough for a couple of large pizza's but every little bit helps.

FlyingLow said:
Mikey I can understand and I mean so understand what you are going through. I left my kids in June and nothing worse then to hear you kids cry only because they miss you. It gets worse when the courts won't let you out of the county so you miss birthdays for no other reasons then that. I want you to be with your family. Friday is payday. I will send a little to Walt. It might not be enough for a couple of large pizza's but every little bit helps.

Thank You Scott. You are in my thoughts and prayers CONSTANTLY. I am pulling for you and your wife. It is VERY HARD to be away from your family, the heart NEVER listens to the brain. UGH. You can call me as well as Mikey WHENEVER. I will PM you my cell and you should have the home # (which is still connected), can't bring myself to turn it off.

Remember Mike and I love you and you AND your family are part of our family as well.

Luv Marne:p

I am back.....in case anyone noticed I have not been around lately. I had the hand operated on .. :nurse: ....had a few complications. :( ..went on a cruise for a week. (yeah tough thing to have to do:p ) and computer on the blitz....
I want to thank everyone and tell them how proud I am of all the support you show each other. I in paticular appreciated the money and emotional support shown to Smoke. I mentioned months ago that I would help to repay this kindness...I would like to add my voice to all the others and ask everyone to take the time and send or paypal a few bucks for this family. When the checks came in for Scott, and he was at his lowest, and he started getting the phone calls of support and love, I realized how wonderful all of you were, and I wanted to be part of that. Mike and his family have a special meaning to both Scott and I. I see how he hurts being away from his family, and I can just imagine what Mike's family is going through. I would like to throw out a challenge.......or a dare, however you want to take it. On Oct 22nd which is Scott's Birthday..:birthday: ..mail out or paypal $5.00 (if more that's ok) to Mikey....(I know it's a Sunday, but you can have it ready to be picked up on Monday......then post a Happy Birthday to Scott and tell him your present to him was sent to Mikey.....I will start a thread to post just for this occassion.
Let's see how many Happy Birthdays Scott will get to cheer him up,..and how many send a donation to Mikey which will cheer him up...gee a win win situation.....Pleez feel free to copy this post and spread it around to other threads....Remember when we flew Scott's Avatar and how many responded? I would like to see that many repond to this......$5.00.......a trip to McDonald's,,,,,Burger King....etc and etc. that gives you 11 days to save it up and get a card.....
Pay it Forward....you never know when it will be you that needs this support!
God Bless you all....
Mikey and family....we luv ya....

Love
MOM:love:

Mrs.Sickness said:
Thank You Scott. You are in my thoughts and prayers CONSTANTLY. I am pulling for you and your wife. It is VERY HARD to be away from your family, the heart NEVER listens to the brain. UGH. You can call me as well as Mikey WHENEVER. I will PM you my cell and you should have the home # (which is still connected), can't bring myself to turn it off.

Remember Mike and I love you and you AND your family are part of our family as well.

Luv Marne:p

Right back at you and sent you a PM.

SMOKES MOM said:
I am back.....in case anyone noticed I have not been around lately. I had the hand operated on .. :nurse: ....had a few complications. :( ..went on a cruise for a week. (yeah tough thing to have to do:p ) and computer on the blitz....
I want to thank everyone and tell them how proud I am of all the support you show each other. I in paticular appreciated the money and emotional support shown to Smoke. I mentioned months ago that I would help to repay this kindness...I would like to add my voice to all the others and ask everyone to take the time and send or paypal a few bucks for this family. When the checks came in for Scott, and he was at his lowest, and he started getting the phone calls of support and love, I realized how wonderful all of you were, and I wanted to be part of that. Mike and his family have a special meaning to both Scott and I. I see how he hurts being away from his family, and I can just imagine what Mike's family is going through. I would like to throw out a challenge.......or a dare, however you want to take it. On Oct 22nd which is Scott's Birthday..:birthday: ..mail out or paypal $5.00 (if more that's ok) to Mikey....(I know it's a Sunday, but you can have it ready to be picked up on Monday......then post a Happy Birthday to Scott and tell him your present to him was sent to Mikey.....I will start a thread to post just for this occassion.
Let's see how many Happy Birthdays Scott will get to cheer him up,..and how many send a donation to Mikey which will cheer him up...gee a win win situation.....Pleez feel free to copy this post and spread it around to other threads....Remember when we flew Scott's Avatar and how many responded? I would like to see that many repond to this......$5.00.......a trip to McDonald's,,,,,Burger King....etc and etc. that gives you 11 days to save it up and get a card.....
God Bless you all....

Love

Thank You Mom. We are trying to keep it together, just as Scott is. I tell ya, it's tough. When Mike went on his 2 trips to meet the "family members" from this forum we had a time frame on him being home. NOW, not so much. I told Mike last night. The hardest part for me is when I lay down in bed and his pillow is gone. When Mike was home he rarely slept the hours I did, but his pillow was there and I would snurdle with it. It's gone and so is he. I miss him soooooooo much. We have NEVER been separated more than 5 days, that is when he did the roadie to Bakersfield with his best friend Shawn.

Shawn and Joanna are wonderful people as well. They have opened their door to our family and are helping Mike and I in this tough period. Those 2 people have hearts of gold and I CANNOT wait to eventually meet them and be down there near them. It is GREAT. My husband found his best friend and in doing so I now have a best friend, Shawn's wife Joanna.

Yes, my heart is aching but I know that it won't be permanent and I know my true Best Friend is being well taken care of.

Thank You to all of our family on this forum. You ALL are wonderful.:p

FlyingLow said:
Right back at you and sent you a PM.

Thanks Scott. Keep the #'s and give them to your wife. I love ya and you will still be in my thoughts and prayers whether you call or not.:D

SMOKES MOM said:
God Bless you all....

Love

Luv U too and Thank You. Marne:love:

????? Any Advice ?????

How many times can a family get knocked down before they give up? It seems like everytime my family and I take 1 step forward, we are knocked back 3. I am sorry to vent this way, but does it EVER end. :bawling: .

How does a person, after being knocked down soooooooo many time, get back up?

Yes Jack, I keep thinking of my Lemons-no not boobs, a saying Jack told me- but they seem to be getting more and more sour as time goes on. I just want to SCREAM.:( :confused:

I miss my husband, I am not happy in my environment right now and news just seems to be negative or bad. HELP!

Sorry to bring anybody down, but we are a family and family is there to support one another, Right?

Marne:( :banghead:

Mrs.Sickness said:
How many times can a family get knocked down before they give up? It seems like everytime my family and I take 1 step forward, we are knocked back 3. I am sorry to vent this way, but does it EVER end. :bawling: .

Yes Jack, I keep thinking of my Lemons-no not boobs, a saying Jack told me- but they seem to be getting more and more sour as time goes on. I just want to SCREAM.:( :confused:

I miss my husband, I am not happy in my environment right now and news just seems to be negative or bad. HELP!

Sorry to bring anybody down, but we are a family and family is there to support one another, Right?

Marne:( :]

Sometimes it is hard to see what the good is in a bad thing. Sometimes we never see it. But that doesn't mean it's not there. If life hands you lemons then I will drink your lemonade. Hang in there. No matter how long you hang you will never fall unless you let go.

FlyingLow said:
Sometimes it is hard to see what the good is in a bad thing. Sometimes we never see it. But that doesn't mean it's not there. If life hands you lemons then I will drink your lemonade. Hang in there. No matter how long you hang you will never fall unless you let go.

Thanks Scott. I will TRY to hang on as long as possible. :dontknow: .

Mrs.Sickness said:
Thanks Scott. I will TRY to hang on as long as possible. :dontknow: .

Just hang on and someone will come by with a helping hand. We could all use a little helping hand every now and then. My wife jokes with me that we always have to things the hardest way possible. That is just the Moak way. Nothing is ever easy. Sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying.

Mrs.Sickness said:

Marne:( :banghead:

I know your hurting Marne, and I wish I could take the pain away..Hang in there honey, this will work. You have my word on this.

FlyingLow said:
Just hang on and someone will come by with a helping hand. We could all use a little helping hand every now and then. My wife jokes with me that we always have to things the hardest way possible. That is just the Moak way. Nothing is ever easy. Sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying.

I am not sure I have any more "laugh" in me.:dontknow: . I just wish that ONCE something would be easy or go right for The Russellclan. Like Mike says you can only get kicked in the nuts so many times.:( Anymore of the nut kickin' and there won't be any left.:2in1:

Mrs.Sickness said:
I am not sure I have any more "laugh" in me.:dontknow: . I just wish that ONCE something would be easy or go right for The Russellclan. Like Mike says you can only get kicked in the nuts so many times.:( Anymore of the nut kickin' and there won't be any left.:2in1:

I know it sucks. But Mikey didn't really even have balls to start with. So he should be fine. I hope it gets better soon.

FlyingLow said:
I know it sucks. But Mikey didn't really even have balls to start with. So he should be fine. I hope it gets better soon.

Wow, that's pretty scary that you know this info. Are you really in FL or ar you hiding in Mikey's closet in AZ?

Luv U Scott. Thank you.

Iltemprd said:
I know your hurting Marne, and I wish I could take the pain away..Hang in there honey, this will work. You have my word on this.

Thank you Shawn. If it weren't for you and Joanna I think both Mike and I would be in the looney bin right now.

We luv you both soooooo much and Thank You from the bottom of our breaking hearts.:love:

Luv Marne:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back