Lets rep VTCOA at OCC's Car Show!

FastSRT19

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok people, lets get a group of us that live in the NE area to attend the 4th annual car, truck, and bike show at Orange County Choppers! I went last year and it was a BLAST! All of the guys attend the show and it's a great time...and the car show is usually featured on the TV show so it would be great to have a bunch of SRT10 trucks there!

Sat July 18th & Sun July 19th, 2009
Orange County Choppers are hosting the RJR Memorial Car Show at the OCC Showroom and Dealership located at 14 Crossroads Court, Newburgh NY. Car registration is $20.00 per car and $10.00 per bike.

Sat is for classic cars and bikes, Sun is for "modern" cars and trucks. Last year they handed out TONS of trophies.

http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/occ/rjrcarshow071909.pdf

fastbill said:
might be able to make this one, too. looks like 120 miles or so 1 way... we'll see... fastsrt19, you going just Sunday?

I'll be there sat and sun, but will be showing my truck on sun only...OCC is about 25-30 mins from my house so it's a quick trip...anybody else that wants to go hit me up...973 214 5825.
thanks!

Rich

might be able to make this, but no truck to show..its a little over an hour from me..

FastSRT19 said:
You can take mine for a nice drive!

That'd be pretty cool, but I dont think I could without trading a kidney for one afterwards...lol..I got the SRT feva pretty bad these days..I almost went and looked at one last w/e in Jersey..If I didnt have tens of thousands in medical bills, I would have bought one already..:argh: :argh: :mad: :mad: :( :( :eek: :eek: :D :D ...Oh well..Powerball is 94 million tonight, so you never know..lol..
But seriously, thanks...

robjon96 said:
i would consider going but i would most likely take the bike if it was a nice day

Stick the bike in back of the truck.......... problem solved :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back