Letter to Pirelli...!!!

Thats exactly where I'm at now......seen the dealer today ...I already warned him I'm gonna be a prick about this issue....i guess i have to take my boxing gloves out of the closet.....tuesday is gonna be a fun day for me. :2in1:

lout63 said:
Thats exactly where I'm at now......seen the dealer today ...I already warned him I'm gonna be a prick about this issue....i guess i have to take my boxing gloves out of the closet.....tuesday is gonna be a fun day for me. :2in1:
you shouldn't have to do that..'boxing gloves'...just go out on the showroom floor on a busy weekend like, well like this holiday weekend and raise some good ole American Hell....you'll get attention, service a cup of coffee and a rental car...:)
I did that once...years ago...

Ya know... after reading this thread.. I noticed on my a few days when I was on the freeway at about 70-75mph, I was getting what felt like a wobbling.

I did not think much of it, it did the same thing on the way back later that day.. again I was thinking that it might just have been the freeway I was on... but now I am having second thoughts.

Or get somebody that the dealer will listen to after you do some preliminary work, like a lawyer...I bet they will take start listening very closely then. I say this because when ever we get a disgruntled cust who gets out of hand over somethin, that gives us the ability to throw him out. However of the times we've ran into promblem cars and the owner is threating buy back with the voice of an lawyer very calmly, i promise you that the general manager, service director or who it may concern will look into the issue very carefully...Now where to get a lawyer?

Mussolini, Pirelli, Hitler ......its a conspiracy I tell you....maybe if we name a car after the Panzer, will be able to make a deal :shakehands: with the Italians to produce a half decent rubber boot for our trucks....:hmmmm2: was Pirelli part of that group???....maybe a cousin.....or an inbreed....who knows!!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:
I found that the Perelli's got worse with age and seem to flatten out more and more when parked. I had them rebalance once and it lasted about a 1000 miles and we wer back to speed wobbles at 70mph. I had 19000 miles on them and said screw it, put on some BFGoodrich G force which work like a dam. One thing that I found out when I changed was that one of my rims is out 7 oz. weight. What is the limit on rim balance before they reject them?
7 oz. is quite a lot and will it flat spot my tire and at the price they want for them, it should be nothing but perfect, ha, ha. Anyone else have this problem? There is no physical damage to the wheel and the weights were on the wheel from the factory.

Normally on a force road balancer you should receive a printout giving you details about the rounout and final checklist (pass or failed the test)

azpyroguy said:
They sent out a 75 year guy...

I need a 'smilie face' that clears his throat when limber back, flat bellies make these kind of comments.;) ;) ;)

I get a vibration at 60-75 as well, but I really do not have any options. Truck has just under 11k and the tires are worn. I do know I will not be putting them back on the truck though and anytime someone mentions Perelli I will tear them down to where they do not buy them.

You do know why they call the tires Scorpian Zero? Becuase it is in the shape of a 0.

me too i saw a guy at a restaraunt last night ona 300c with 22's and pirellis, i doubt he will buy another set after i got finished.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back