LFC at TMS May 9th

SPACEMONKEY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posting these pics kind of late. Not the greatest but had a great time out there. The longest line of cars was for the damn smart cars, was effing crazy. We definitely need more SRT-10s out there, just me, Carl, and the black quad cab showed up:

lfc1.jpg

lfc2.jpg

lfc3.jpg

lfc4.jpg

lfc5.jpg

lfc6.jpg

lfc7.jpg

lfc8.jpg

lfc9.jpg

lfc10.jpg

Last edited:
:rock: :rock: :rock:

them smart cars cracked me up :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

there were 2 Viper trucks, for sure. yours & mine :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
:rock: :rock: :rock:

them smart cars cracked me up :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

there were 2 Viper trucks, for sure. yours & mine :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ooops only forgot the lowdest truck there :rock: Probably because we were taking pics and you were busy deafening people on the track :D

wonder what that guy behind me was thinkin???? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

she be quieter now. put the cat mids back on.:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

about right now

LoveThisTruck said:
A pink smart car, with 2 fat guys in it... how gay can you be???

Are they in line for a wham concert.:D Didn't know they were getting back together.

LOL forgot to say those two guys just got in for a pic, the guy on the left has the red ram in the pics and the guy on the right has the black QC srt-10. Funny pic :D

LoveThisTruck said:
A pink smart car, with 2 fat guys in it... how gay can you be???

yupo that was the point lol they made a good lowering kit tho :p

I hate that I missed seeing the two fat gay guys in person. I would have liked the chance to point and laugh in their pecan pie eating faces. What in tarnation were they thinking? How fast did the Smart cars go, like 40?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back