Liebherr Car Wash

new to me:damnmate: :smokin:

There's a lot of weight there. Figure a cubic foot of water is right around 62 lbs. I'm not sure how many cubic feet that bucket holds, but it's quite a bit.

THEWELSHM said:
Repost:D

thewelshm
So what if it is?.....I did a search on "Liebherr" and "Car Wash" and came up empty so I posted it. Why do you guys get such a kick out of telling everybody it's a repost? Trying to get your post count up? Now if it was the red SRT-10 that flipped over I can understand.

Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:
So what if it is?.....I did a search on "Liebherr" and "Car Wash" and came up empty so I posted it. Why do you guys get such a kick out of telling everybody it's a repost? Trying to get your post count up? Now if it was the red SRT-10 that flipped over I can understand.

i rather like the flipper:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

SilvrSRT10 said:
Sorry bro.just good fun,dont mean nothing by it.

Brat said:
Sorry bro.just good fun,dont mean nothing by it.
No worries. Just wanted y'all to know I did do a little search first before I posted it.

Dave at 6'10", you go ahead and repost all you want.

OCBob said:
There's a lot of weight there. Figure a cubic foot of water is right around 62 lbs. I'm not sure how many cubic feet that bucket holds, but it's quite a bit.

If I remember right, that thing has a 50 cubic yard bucket. That works out to just shy of 84,000 pounds of water.

SilvrSRT10 said:

All in Jest good sir:D :aetsch:

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back