IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

after hitting a tree

006-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

the end

IMG_0969.jpg

It was a company pool car, and this what happens when some one has no idea what power they possess

why the crushing of the car?? Damm if I was that car crusher operator I would have picked her up gently and set her aside to strip later and crush the rest :)

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
why the crushing of the car?? Damm if I was that car crusher operator I would have picked her up gently and set her aside to strip later and crush the rest :)

I'm guessing it has something to do with the manufacturer plate on the back. ;)

That's a shame. Another piece of art gone to $hit...

A year or so ago, there was a rumor that 30% of the Gen IV's were wrecked in the first 30 days after the new owners took possession.

Don't know if it is true, but we all know that if your are not careful these Viper powered machines get mean and evil.

I am so tempted to post a video of a red Ram SRT 10...but I will refrain from doing so.

what is a "company pool car"? :dontknow:

Prof said:
A year or so ago, there was a rumor that 30% of the Gen IV's were wrecked in the first 30 days after the new owners took possession.

Don't know if it is true, but we all know that if your are not careful these Viper powered machines get mean and evil.

I am so tempted to post a video of a red Ram SRT 10...but I will refrain from doing so.

What RED SRT?;)

Prof said:

FWIW, John Gastman at Roanoke told me once that 20% of the Vipers he sells are crashed within a few days of leaving the dealership.

Prof said:

With low production numbers (659 made in 2009), relatively low price point (allowing more people to get into them), and high HP, the 30% number is understandable. You would probably see the same thing with vettes/mustangs if they were not mass produced (may even be true for the high HP vettes/stangs because alot of them are driven by younger drivers; i dont know)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back