Lighted Viper start buttons

As much as I'd love to and I enjoy pushing mine every time I drive it and seeing it lit up during night cruises :), just don't have the means for those as of now. I'll research it though.

Ok -ok :)
Been juggling all kinda of upcoming goodies for you guys, but I'll work on the Fangs push button start again. I really do enjoy mine and it uses a Factory Mopar button for reliable, long life. :rock:

Now there's some good news

Ok -ok :)
Been juggling all kinda of upcoming goodies for you guys, but I'll work on the Fangs push button start again. I really do enjoy mine and it uses a Factory Mopar button for reliable, long life. :rock:

I am just going to give you my paypal password and you can send yourself the money when your new items become available. LOL! :D

I am just going to give you my paypal password and you can send yourself the money when your new items become available. LOL! :D

Send me your paypal password too so I can send him money right away when new parts become available hahaha

Seems like some interest Scott. Perhaps for the first batch everyone pre-pays so you're not stuck with leftovers if no one buys them. That said, I'm sure if you made a handful they would get sold quick. But at least from me, personally, I'd be willing to pre-pay and have you throw it on when I come for the cam.

Send me your paypal password too so I can send him money right away when new parts become available hahaha

I tried to send a PM, it wouldn't go through for some reason. I guess I can't give you my password after all. :dontknow::D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back