Lightning for dessert last night! Mmmm..... Even had a forum member aboard

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
So last night ArrestmeRed04 and SRT2SLOW and I met up at Tilted Kiltz for some fine dining :)o) and meeting/greeting. I was last to arrive and something catches my eye walking into the restaraunt. It was a WHITE LIGHTNING that looked as if a Marshmellow melted on top of it! I mean everything was white!

Well, I go on in and enjoy meeting SRTSLOW AKA E, gazing at the young meat walking around in lil skirts, eat a nice meal and we are ready to give E a ride in the 6 speed Quad Cab as he's pondered the conversion himself.

So we go out to the parking lot (35* outside:argh: in Texas) and shoot the shit for a bit. We all notice the Lightning and talk our shit, lmao. Well, we have the trucks running to get heat going and listening to one anothers exhaust setups when the L guy gets in his truck and fires it up. We load up and get ready to go for a lil ride and upon leaving the parking lot, Justin (ArrestmeRed) stops the guy and challenges him to a run and asks about his mods. He claimed 520hp or some shit and list his mods. Justin asks him for a run and the guy declines with an EXCUSE OF RUNNING ON STREET TIRES! Justin says " we are all on street tires, so let's do this". Well, guess the guy was embarrased and decided to power brake through the parking lot........and into the next parking lot.......and the next......putting out a nice smoke show. Well, I took that as a challenge and hauled ass after him once he left the parking lot. He bailed out fast as he could wanting NO PART OF OUR SRT10s. He tore down the access road with me in hot pursuit, then he hit the U-turn under the highway and proceeded back the opposite direction. Well, I caught his ass by the time he got straight again on the access road ( 40MPH) and we line up and I throttle the gas a few times to let him know I wanted some. He mashed the gas to my surprise and I was already perfectly in 3rd gear around 40ish and mashed with him. He got the bit of a jump and I realed him in fast and by the time I shifted to 4th I had him at my back door. He was at my rear tire by 120 when we lifted:burnout: I gotta say he did hang, but also had the jump on me and I had 3 other riders in my 10 enjoying the live roll race against our Rival Lightning. Needless to say after his loss he turned off, never to be seen again. Tail tucked between his legs and swallowing pride.:marchmellow: Gonna lurk on the LR forum as he can't be hard to find and see his side of the story.

My GF says " how does he explain to his friends that he was running from the race intitially and once he decided to run, had his ass handed to him?" Funny as hell and had to share, sorry so long for a one run race with no video. We really didn't think he'd run or I woulda had someone whip out their phone and video.

I do happen to have some great 1/4 mile footage of a C6 that just couldn't take loosing to a QC truck and we raced over and over and..........He wanted different lanes so I swapped him, he still lost. Think we ran at least 6 times with him receiving one win:rock: And so are the Days of our Lives.....:D

Last edited:
Vid or it didn't happen. I think the pain meds are making u delirious. :D

Just fuckin with ya. Good kill. Can't wait to see the thread in LR. U know he'll have a story

Sweet kill! Gotta love it it when you let them get the jump and you just reel them in! Lmao. I'm sure the L story will be he let off and wasn't racing! LMFAO

He was on the l forum saying the was three fags staring at him he felt like he was going to get butt raped so he got in his truck and ran.

Just joking nice kill

He was on the l forum saying the was three fags staring at him he felt like he was going to get butt raped so he got in his truck and ran.

Just joking nice kill

Naw, he surely saw my GF riding in the back and knew he was racing some die hard SRT guys. He just got scared to lose, plain and simple!:burnout:

Funny though, I am trying to sign into LR to find the guy and congradulate him on at least growing balls and running me.
Guess who I see started a post asking about the race? DOM!! He says he don't believe it happened so he wants to hear from the L guy! Outta start some shit up over there, lol

Last edited:
good race my friend you win some you loose some

Thanks Bro,Please tell them to approve my membership as I am not as ass! LMFAO!
I just wanted to say it was a damn good race and he really had nothing to be ashamed of other than running from me to avoid the race initially.:dontknow::D
'This all happened in KILLeen Texas on hwy 190 access road ( yeah, I know :( ) towards Ft.Hood, Mexico.

Last edited:
Can't edit my post but now I see why they are saying 4 in the truck since I put 3 passengers instead of 2.
Regardless the other member of our forum that was with me is an easy 250.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back