Lightning for dessert last night! Mmmm..... Even had a forum member aboard

I saw troy there too
IMAG0327.jpg

Not only did he say his street tires sucked, they were the exact same size and brand that I have on my truck, 305/40/22 Yokohama Prada spec-x

Not only did he say his street tires sucked, they were the exact same size and brand that I have on my truck, 305/40/22 Yokohama Prada spec-x

Running on 22's, wouldn't have helped the L. So, that may explain a bit

Nah, that doesn't explain anything other than we were even as far as 22" wheels and street tires.:D He got smoked like a MARLBORO!:D Oh, I forgot he had a passenger as well so that makes it even more fair.

once again my friend good race there is a srt-10 around where i live but i havent gotten the chance to if he wants to race me good kill when i race if i loose i loose when i win i win

its always fun spanking an L

Don't have much fun then do you.

Vid or it didn't happen. I think the pain meds are making u delirious. :D

This sounds like the SRT version of the Lightningrodder embarrassment; the one who's name should never be spoken " Steward302 ". I want to see a vid

Just talking shit, good kill. I personally have never said that a SRT10 can't beat a Lightning, they just can't beat mine :rock:

once again my friend good race there is a srt-10 around where i live but i havent gotten the chance to if he wants to race me good kill when i race if i loose i loose when i win i win

Please post more often....love the avatar:rock:

so... what would your other options be if that were the case?

besides the fact that it would be lose:argh:

well for me i cant afford all those upgrades like most the guys out there with deep pockets that why i take what i can get

yeah... you missed that one...

but me neither...

i beat an 800 hp cobra the other day... why? because he was spinning through 3rd and into 4th and i could hear him peddling... too bad... cuz it sounded sick nasty...

Nah, that doesn't explain anything other than we were even as far as 22" wheels and street tires.:D He got smoked like a MARLBORO!:D Oh, I forgot he had a passenger as well so that makes it even more fair.
Yeah it does venomcooch. For one, those wheels probably weight a ton more than his stockers. Two, they're much taller than his stockers, which are killing his gear ratio. It was still a good kill, but it would've been closer if he was on stockers.

First off I wasn't racing, and second... your chick looks like a dude. :ahhhhh:

lozGr_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s360x240-181194-580.gif

I can't even get SRTs to race me.. I wish one would try to hunt me down.. Then again if he pulled up in a QC I wouldn't even waste the gas.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back