Lightning vs charger rematch

luv the charger, heres mne a couple yrs ago.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnq5SzE2zOo]madman11209 - YouTube[/ame]
Mst of the L's they run here are in the mid to high 12's

Both of those guys are retards....
Who the hell races like that?
glad you see you never went WOT in traffic.:rofl:

Maybe you did and you thought it was safe due to certain circumstances....just like the people in the video did. Maybe you never do and take it to the track.:rock:

glad you see you never went WOT in traffic.:rofl:

Maybe you did and you thought it was safe due to certain circumstances....just like the people in the video did. Maybe you never do and take it to the track.:rock:

I'm not saying that im this uber safe driver. My truck sees wot quite often on the street and track. but i can guarantee you'll never see me drive like that. Not even 5 ft away from one another w/one dumbass racing halfway off the road.

imagine you guys would go to mexico and see how people drive out there lol

^ Mexico is no place for a slow red L. You'll just go up with many losses under your belt. Hard to compete with 130mph-140mph+ 1/4 trapping cars with a brick of a vehicle.

^ Mexico is no place for a slow red L. You'll just go up with many losses under your belt. Hard to compete with 130mph-140mph+ 1/4 trapping cars with a brick of a vehicle.

Lol at slow.. I never said I'd go to mexico to race, the other guy did. You think your 10 would fair better in mexico than this 'slow' red L? I'm confused at what point your trying to come across with.

Or are you the manual lightning guy? I forget

Last edited:
Lol at slow.. I never said I'd go to mexico to race, the other guy did. You think your 10 would fair better in mexico than this 'slow' red L? I'm confused at what point your trying to come across with.

Or are you the manual lightning guy? I forget

I think he was talking about the slow red L in the vid....

I just meant in my mexico, taking a truck to a race is usually a bad idea.

I wasjust stirring the pot above though.

I didnt mean racing in mexico. Driving in mexico is like driving around a track all day. You drive how ever u want

I didnt mean racing in mexico. Driving in mexico is like driving around a track all day. You drive how ever u want

I was in Mexico in May and driving there is no joke.

People also kidnap and behead each other there. Doesn't mean it's suddenly more acceptable to do so here.

U watch too much tv .. Have u ever heard that if your doing bad things bad things will happen to u? .. All those people getting killed is for a reason they dont get randomly beheaded

Seriously one of the best vacations I was ever on.
Pretty sure I have pictures of that, too :D

U watch too much tv .. Have u ever heard that if your doing bad things bad things will happen to u? .. All those people getting killed is for a reason they dont get randomly beheaded
Riiiigghhht.... because I don't have any direct ties to Mexico or Hispanic people.

Attachments

• Great Lunch.JPG
    Great Lunch.JPG
    913.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Pretty sure I have pictures of that, too :D

Riiiigghhht.... because I don't have any direct ties to Mexico or Hispanic people.

Beanerrrrrs lol. U stand out alot jajaja what part are they from??

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back