lightning vs hemi

Sounded like the Rumble Bee had a standard trans? I would like to know more about that truck.

How much does a stock L weigh?

Sounded like the Rumble Bee had a standard trans? I would like to know more about that truck.

How much does a stock L weigh?

Stock L is considerably lighter than an SRT-10 and the newer Ram trucks (and the new Ford F-150s, for that matter). If I recall correctly... somewhere ~4500lbs.

That's one reason my '04 L needed only 390rwhp to run 12.8 @ 109mph on street tires.

Dumb fuck in the Bee don't know how to drive. Guarantee you it is an auto and he was lifting at every gear change to mahe it sound like a manual.

There was more to that video that was edited out. I would like to see the Super Bee doing the burnout right before the video started. I am not discrediting the race at all. The L obviously started pulling him at the end.

Regardless, I would like to know more about that B. It is an interesting truck.

Both of those trucks made an awful lot of noise, without a lot of go. I just ran a movie back to the moviebox and from a 20 roll the '10 annihilates the tires :burnout:

That L has two gauges on the A pillar. Is that stock?

Stock vs a full bolt on B that would probably walk you.. :dontknow: Jus sayin. :marchmellow:

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. ;)

Where are you located? (I can't tell because you didn't fill out your profile.)

Stock vs a full bolt on B that would probably walk you.. :dontknow: Jus sayin. :marchmellow:

L's, don't give a flying fuck how fast it is, it's still an ugly ass Ford.....:laugh::thumpdown:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back