Lightweight Highjack by Yesitsdon gets a new home

Yesitsdon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
since the main question has been answered. Lightweight highjack of the thread. I'm looking to become a new owner and I'm trying to find out if anyone possibly knows the history of this 06 EC nightrunner: 3D7HA18HX6G269133 and 05 ec 3D7HA18H65G834329
Internet search shows both at some point were in Texas.

since the main question has been answered. Lightweight highjack of the thread. I'm looking to become a new owner and I'm trying to find out if anyone possibly knows the history of this 06 EC nightrunner: 3D7HA18HX6G269133 and 05 ec 3D7HA18H65G834329

Both are on the Registry, neither have an owner submission

Did you get a carfax?

Both are on the Registry, neither have an owner submission

Did you get a carfax?

Carfax is my next step. I just wanted to see if the owners were on here. I discovered that the nightrunner has a roe supercharger and the 05 has a STS kit (I've been reading the horror stories). I was hoping since they were modded that maybe the previous owners might have been on this site at one time so I could get an idea about the builds.

Run as fast as you can away from the STS. Even considering it, you're better off taking 15k and burning it in your driveway

Run as fast as you can away from the STS. Even considering it, you're better off taking 15k and burning it in your driveway

I'm in agreement, a blown engine is why I'm searching for a new ride now. If I can't find any good info on the night runner, I'll probably pass on that too because I won't know if it's been beat on and possibly on its last leg.

Well, buying a 10 with FI already installed is a red flag for "beat on"

I really like the ROE, it can just be hard on a stock motor. So if the ROE is a consideration, verify it has forged internals

The Night Runner that you are speaking of is about 15 minutes from me. Although if it is stock internals running a Roe I would be very cautious as others have mentioned!

Where are you located?

Well, buying a 10 with FI already installed is a red flag for "beat on"

I really like the ROE, it can just be hard on a stock motor. So if the ROE is a consideration, verify it has forged internals

Yeh, that's my philosophy but sometimes you get lucky and get a nice modded ride that's not beat on. I'm coming from the trailblazer as world and had a forged ls3 396 with a tvs1900 supposedly built to last but it took a dump never the less and I didn't even run her hard. :y:

The Night Runner that you are speaking of is about 15 minutes from me. Although if it is stock internals running a Roe I would be very cautious as others have mentioned!

Where are you located?

Really, do you know anything about it? Is the shop that it's at reputable? It came from Texas but it looks like the buyer put about 20K on it. I left a message but haven't received any response.

I'm located in Ohio.

To be honest I've driven by about 1000 times and have never stopped. They do regularly have nice looking cars but as I said, that's just driving by. It is a small dealer though, I don't think he's ever got more than 20-30 cars at any time. Let me know if you are serious, I can stop in and check it out for you. -Jeremy

To be honest I've driven by about 1000 times and have never stopped. They do regularly have nice looking cars but as I said, that's just driving by. It is a small dealer though, I don't think he's ever got more than 20-30 cars at any time. Let me know if you are serious, I can stop in and check it out for you. -Jeremy

Yes, I'm serious. I've talked to my credit union and explained the price variations that I'm seeing and they're going to calculate the max amount that I can get. It would be awesome and greatly appreciated if you were able to go by and check it out and provide your input.

The 05 QC with the STS sold. It is a pretty truck with low miles. I hope the buyer has better luck the other guys with that turbo!

Just stopped there to check it out.... DO NOT BUY THIS TRUCK unless you are getting it for $15,000!!! All in all the truck looks to be in decent shape, body wise. There are just too many small details that look like shit. The headlights look like someone took a Brillo pad to them, the truck is sitting on the lot completely covered in sand and salt, and to be completely honest after stopping there I don't think I would as much as buy a bicycle from this place! Just my opinion. You are on your own from here. Unfortunately I couldn't even find anyone to open or start the truck, no joke, and yes they were open. Sorry my friend but I would keep shopping. Good Luck!

Just stopped there to check it out.... DO NOT BUY THIS TRUCK unless you are getting it for $15,000!!! All in all the truck looks to be in decent shape, body wise. There are just too many small details that look like shit. The headlights look like someone took a Brillo pad to them, the truck is sitting on the lot completely covered in sand and salt, and to be completely honest after stopping there I don't think I would as much as buy a bicycle from this place! Just my opinion. You are on your own from here. Unfortunately I couldn't even find anyone to open or start the truck, no joke, and yes they were open. Sorry my friend but I would keep shopping. Good Luck!

I appreciate your assistance with this and I'll take your advice. It's crazy how some people treat vehicles! I never got a call back from them anyway. The search continues!

I appreciate your assistance with this and I'll take your advice. It's crazy how some people treat vehicles! I never got a call back from them anyway. The search continues!

No Problem!!

Found a red 05 and luckily have a buddy that's willing to check it out for me. I'll know on Tuesday it's worth me taking the trip to finalize a deal!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back