Lightweight wheels

You can have the rears widened on your own. Dont waste your time paying for dr hackjob (venomous1racing) to charge you so he can send it out and have them done. He is great for offering over inflated prices on products and services you can easily obtain or complete on your own.

Haters will continue to hate! Poor Hillary supporter :(
Hating because I created a badass wheel setup for our trucks and you can't afford them. Karma is beautiful :chain:

Haters will continue to hate! Poor Hillary supporter :(
Hating because I created a badass wheel setup for our trucks and you can't afford them. Karma is beautiful :chain:

Created a bad ass wheel set up? Your not the first to widen wheels. You have yer to innovate one single item (except being the resident vendor hack) all you have done is copy what has already been done.

Let's get this straight. Trying to save a fellow forum member from your overpriced bullshit and Less than sub par mechanical skills is not hating. Now back to your shade tree Dr HackJob!

Afford? No that's not as issue. I would never install something on my Viper that came from you. Plus, I don't buy overpriced bullshit from hack jobs like yourself. I also choose to do things the right way instead of your half assed solutions...

Take a lesson from the actual Vendors we have here, you should really follow their bussiness practices instead of just replicating their products.

Last edited:
Try amazon.com found reproduction wheels black 190-200 and chrome for about 336

and nitto tires for about 200 get the prime membership for 99$ for a year and

shipping is free!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back