Like-New Red Calipers!!!!!!

DIABLO_X22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Was Doing Rear Brakes On My Truck And Everytime I Detail My Wheels I Notice My Calipers Looked Dull And Faded Since i Had The Wheel Off, I Wanted To Clean Them, I Tried Some PB Blaster-LIKE NEW I Cant Believe It!!!!! Shiny Bright Red Again!!!! It Says it Cleans And Protects!!!!!!!! IT DOES!!!!

BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO GET ON THE PAD,(Not Cause It Wont Stop) OVER TIME IT COULD CAUSE THE PAD MATERIAL TO CRUMBLE OR BREAK!!!!! USE A CARDBOARD SHIELD OR BE CREATIVE, And The Spray Straw! BE CAREFUL!!!!!! No It Wont Harm Anything Else But The Pad.

But It Works Friggin Awesome!!!!! Im Sure WD-40 Would Work Too!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

DIABLO_X22 said:
I Was Doing Rear Brakes On My Truck And Everytime I Detail My Wheels I Notice My Calipers Looked Dull And Faded Since i Had The Wheel Off, I Wanted To Clean Them, I Tried Some PB Blaster-LIKE NEW I Cant Believe It!!!!! Shiny Bright Red Again!!!! It Says it Cleans And Protects!!!!!!!! IT DOES!!!!

BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO GET ON THE PAD,(Not Cause It Wont Stop) OVER TIME IT COULD CAUSE THE PAD MATERIAL TO CRUMBLE OR BREAK!!!!! USE A CARDBOARD SHIELD OR BE CREATIVE, And The Spray Straw! BE CAREFUL!!!!!! No It Wont Harm Anything Else But The Pad.

But It Works Friggin Awesome!!!!! Im Sure WD-40 Would Work Too!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

:needpics:

Like WD-40

We Use it At my Auto Shop, its Great, A Local Hardware Store Should Carry It, Sorry No Pics, I Will Do It Tomorrow, TOO Hot Here In SO IL. Still Need To DO My Fronts, But I Use PB Blaster To Clean My $15,000 Snap On Tool Box Too, its Black & Stainless Steel. Well Worth Trying It!!!!! :evil:

DIABLO_X22 said:
We Use it At my Auto Shop, its Great, A Local Hardware Store Should Carry It, Sorry No Pics, I Will Do It Tomorrow, TOO Hot Here In SO IL. Still Need To DO My Fronts, But I Use PB Blaster To Clean My $15,000 Snap On Tool Box Too, its Black & Stainless Steel. Well Worth Trying It!!!!! :evil:

Lets see this 15K tool box. I have a KRA1023 and it was 8K Canadian, Id like to see what a 15K US box looks like.

Thanks Dom, but I have never actually seen anyone ever buy one of those. Guys like to over exaggerate costs of tools and I wanna see his box.

yellowfever#154 said:
Guys like to over exaggerate costs of tools and I wanna see his box.

Lol @ you wanting to se his "box".......:p :marchmellow:

EDIT: The above statement is true though.......:D

you will likely see boxes like that at truck shops. You will also see vet techs with big boxes. I however spent 1k on my box and the rest on my tools

bought it today at autozone. works great. I cleaned the brakes with it then used red paint to touch up the chips. the brakes calipers look brand new.

Not one f***n picture on this thread.. I don't even know what color Diablo's 10 is or what body style or what year.. :dontknow:No visual of results behind this PeanutButter Blaster... There's a lack of info around here..

Last edited:
Back