Like Speed? Check this out!

Some of that looked pretty real to me. Made me cringe a couple of times when he was on the city streets. He may not have been going a buck 40 but he sure as hell wasn't going 25 mph either.

Oui, le garçon est fou de sexe, et stupide à propos de la conduite.

I have had that on DVD for 5 years now. It is titled "Rendezvous", and it is real. The guy that made it has never said what kind of a car was used, or who drove it. The rumor is the car was a 275 GTB, and the driver was Jacque Lefette. I have read quite a bit about how it was made, and it is very interesting.

Bill.

Looks like there is just a lot of false info following the making of that video around, it was most likely 140kph.

cool vid, but yeah he wasn't passing the other traffic fast enough, lense angle or not, at his RPMS he should have been flying past the other traffic. There was something wierd about the camera speed ( frame rate).

I am sure it was mostly real, but the sound is a bit off, I don't think they had wind cancellation in 1978, check any other youtube video of those idiots in ricers and what not racing on the highway, yup, that nasty wind sound ruins the video.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back