line loc installed

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after sweating my nads off in the heat today finished hooking up and smokin them tires ,,:burnout:

got new nittos ,,thats why im not burning too much lol,,almost got a deal on some drags though

Ironhead said:
after sweating my nads off in the heat today finished hooking up and smokin them tires ,,:burnout:

Pretty neat huh, lots easier on the truck doing burnouts with the Line Loc.

..yup, can you show us how you mounted it and where you put the switch in the cab?

ok ike i will post some pics as soon as they get my dsl back on ,,im stuck with dial up,,take a life time to load a pic

ok you drunk from singapore,,here is your pics you asked for ..blurry but you get it RIGHT
switch off
linelocintallpics001.jpg

switch on,with led from stinker
002.jpg

hardware
linelocintallpics007.jpg

final result and new sig photo:D
linelokburnout-1.jpg

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
Congrats Eddie...I have it on my truck and like Jack said saves wear & tear on brakes & stuff..:rock:

congrats eddie ????????,,i put this on my truck ,,and my name is not eddie :dontknow: :dontknow:

Last edited:
DAMN THAT IS A NICE ONE, OH AND IT IS BLACK TOO, EVEN BETTER. i NEED TO GET ONE OF THESE

TNVIPER said:
Congrats Eddie...I have it on my truck and like Jack said saves wear & tear on brakes & stuff..:rock:
HEY TNVIPER YOU GOT MORE PICS OF YOUR ENGINE BAY

Ironhead said:
congrats eddie ????????,,i put this on my truck ,,and my name is not eddie :dontknow: :dontknow:

I had read one of the other posts with Eddie's name and it just rolled out...dont know, but the JD might be causing me trouble.:eek: ...but i'll get over it...:D

TNVIPER said:
I had read one of the other posts with Eddie's name and it just rolled out...dont know, but the JD might be causing me trouble.:eek: ...but i'll get over it...:D

no prob i know boze and typing dont always work ,,DWT=drunk while typing

Big Worm said:
HEY TNVIPER YOU GOT MORE PICS OF YOUR ENGINE BAY

I have been working on the engine bay all afternoon....the picture in my sig is temperary ducting for test purposes...I hope to have this finished by the Macon GTG...

I will probably get banned for this, but....

Ironhead- you have a major safety issue happening and it needs to be corrected ASAFP.

linelockinstallproblem1.jpg

Kevan said:

Ironhead- you have a major safety issue happening and it needs to be corrected ASAFP.

Good on you Keven.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: Call it like you see it.

Kevan said:

yes i know i asked many here about the tight bend in line ,,it does look a lot worse in pic than it realy is though ,,the other one that came with it would have been better but then the short one would not reach the other fitting ,,i asked if there was two elbows for this and many here said the bend in line was not an issue ,,i plan on bending a metal tube to replace it ,,

and as far as you getting banned for pointing this out i would be first to defend you cause i asked at lot of questions to the top peeps here about this ,,,in fact im looking for thread on this before i even installed this kit ,,,:congrats:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back