line loc installed

Great eyes you have there Kevin...I cant tell poop from that picture..:dontknow: ...at any rate it is good to know that we have people on this forum that have knowledge of these things and are willing to help...:rock:

Jack and Tony have made it crystal clear that I'm not welcome here.

However after seeing that pic this morning, I couldn't hold back; I don't want to hear about NBT using a ShopVac to pick up Ironhead after his brakes fail at a buck and a quarter.
Those stories suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevan said:

However after seeing that pic this morning, I couldn't hold back; I don't want to hear about NBT using a ShopVac to pick up Ironhead after his brakes fail at a buck and a quarter.
Those stories suck.

hey now lets get somthing straight right here and now !!!IT WOULD TAKE TWO SHOP VACS LOL:stickyman:

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is the safety shield that was installed starting this year by goodridge for DOT passing.
removing the shield takes them back to the way they should be without any kinking, no one that I know of after a couple years of installments have had any failures:)

but I will do anything you need done good sir:rock:

Kevan said:
Fixed.

Those stories suck.

Originally Posted by TNVIPER
...at any rate it is good to know that we used to have people on this forum that have knowledge of these things and are willing to help...:rock:
Fixed.

Sorry Kevan....I like how you help people but you are cyberly putting words in my mouth...your edit of my post does not reflect my opinion here..

Sorry for any confusion, Larry.
I have asked for my post to be edited and the line removed.
My apologies.

Okay James.. I'm relieved you got 'er done. Now I can roll up to your driveway and you can show me how you did it when I am ready to install mine. However, the switch would have to be mounted elsewhere since that location in #1900 is occupied.

Venom Power said:
Okay James.. I'm relieved you got 'er done. Now I can roll up to your driveway and you can show me how you did it when I am ready to install mine. However, the switch would have to be mounted elsewhere since that location in #1900 is occupied.

no problem ,,when you get back from your next trip or when ever ,,ill help you install it :rock:

got the elbow Ironhead, and will get it out today, le tme know how it works and if it does , may make the change in the line kit sir:)

Stinker said:
got the elbow Ironhead, and will get it out today, le tme know how it works and if it does , may make the change in the line kit sir:)

you got it bro

ive had mine on for over a year and no problems. all it is is a plastic sleeve around the line that makes it look kinked. its not. you could trim the plactic piece off or install a longer line which i dont care for so i left. stinker actually sent me a line and ive got it for a spare. jmho

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back