line lock line

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i looked in the diy and in kevans write up and pictures it looks like it is the rear brake line i interupt and run into the m port ,,but picture is not to clearly shown as to how the brake lines are run to the block,or what ever its called,also does any one have a pic using the braided hoses from jbm,s kit ,,,i just want to see them installed ,,,because im a pain in the butt :p

i was just wondering if it caused a kink in the line because it is so bent

great i thought i was angling them wrong ,,,two 90 degree fittings would be better though ..how is the bend on the other peice going into block manifold??

look at pic stinker posted ,,large bend in braided line going fro M/C to soliniod ,,i was wondering how much of a bend is in the other line also,,with the under hood heat we get i just thought after time it would start to pinch hose closed after time

Last edited:
hadnt had any yet bo, Eddie has had his own for over a year or so, but the lines are made by goodridge usa, top quality:rock:

if you want I do have a pic of Kevans set up with metal lines and so forth?

dont go out your way stink just was wondering after i was looking at the one im starting to install ,,

FATJACK said:
This one is so easy but I'm not gonna say it:D :p :p
i was just asking when i looked at lines did not want to kink them ,,did not say it was hard gooberhead:D

that line looks kinked but its not, theres a plastic piece that tries to hold it straight. its just a tight fit. ive got a longer line but i havent had any trouble out of that one so im saving it in case it ever breaks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back