link to turbo kit on E bay

I think that is the same guy that tried to sell it earlier. All he did was remove the STS name from the ad.

This is an STS system. Avoid it at all costs.

for only about 2000.00 more you could get the Roe twin screw super charger.

It is located in WPB, so Blake could just drive over and pick it up. He needs something to blow up his new motor, this could be perfect heheheheh.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Some poor bastard is gonaa buy that and blow his truck up. :(

Because he will be depressed after that....and need some ego boost..

....I am gonna sell him some suntan lotion with a sticker over the label that says "Penis enlargement lotion" for $100 a bottle since he's an idiot whom did no reseach!!!!:D :burnout: .......I need to get rich like srt10x3 did.....but without the FBI showing up part....;)

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Because he will be depressed after that....and need some ego boost..

....I am gonna sell him some suntan lotion with a sticker over the label that says "Penis enlargement lotion" for $100 a bottle since he's an idiot whom did no reseach!!!!:D :burnout: .......I need to get rich like srt10x3 did.....but without the FBI showing up part....;)

patrick
How about we call it Luau Hog Creme? heheheh Need a mainland distributor? I could use some of that money myself LOL.

brat said:
for only about 2000.00 more you could get the Roe twin screw super charger.

yeah? but how long's the wait... t u r b o :p lolz

The sts sucks and that ebay price blows... it sucks AND blows

I contacted the seller. He claims no engine damage.

As far as the STS and SRT playing well together I leaning more towards simple mistakes. Tuning and there is tuning and then tuning or no tuning. High boost (9+ psi) with propane. Over-boost has also been an issue and that is a design flaw. I think STS did a poor job of making sure these kits were ready before release. If anyone is thinking about FI then I would avoid the STS just because of their track record.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back