list for memorial day gtg

Brat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you are coming to the memorial day gtg at my house,please post your name here.the gtg is on may 27th 2007 that is a sunday. thank you.

Brat
Roz (PM me your address so I can mapquest it)

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Brat
Roz
NBT & Dawn (she is questionable for the entire day)

Oops, I forgot to add my better half! :eek:

Brat
Roz & Corteney
NBT & Dawn

05BLACKVIPER said:
WHAT,YA CANT COME TO MINE?:dontknow: DICKHEAD.:D

Pay me my week's worth of wages and I will be glad to!!! ASSCOOKIE. :D

If I can acquire a truck before then I would love to swing by :dontknow: ... It is about a 7 hour drive from here. I should be able to bring at least 4 cases of beer (on ice the whole drive down :rock: ).

Paul

05BLACKVIPER said:
ALLRIGHTY THEN....I GOT THE 200.00 YOU REQUESTED.:D

Ah, the simple life. I wish. :eek: :p :D

amtrucker22 said:
If I can acquire a truck before then I would love to swing by :dontknow: ... It is about a 7 hour drive from here. I should be able to bring at least 4 cases of beer (on ice the whole drive down :rock: ).

Paul

Paul, come on anyways:rock: !! (Hope you got something to tote all that beer in) :rock:

Hehe, and Dennis, I said week's worth of wages, not HOURLY! :D

(More dreaming)

Damn, we're hoing the thread!

Brat
Roz & Corteney
NBT & Dawn
Dennissa & ________ <-Busom buddy :D

amtrucker22 said:

Paul
i pmd you would love to have you at the gtg,once you get here and see the trucks you will get one the next day.:rock:

05BLACKVIPER said:
ADD ME:rock:
hey bro. are you bringing your daughter,if not we will take our daughter to her grandmothers for the weekend,let me know.:dontknow:

Brat said:
i pmd you would love to have you at the gtg,once you get here and see the trucks you will get one the next day.:rock:

What he said. I test drove mine on a Wednesday and picked it up on Saturday. . . :D

Oh it's on... It is just a matter of when I can get the right deal. I would of love to have gotten Tom Ingram's truck:rock: , but I was just not ready (had to sell my truck). If I show up down there without a truck I will probably do something stupid and be in debt up to my ears.:dontknow:

If you're serious. I will keep my eyes peeled. I live near a dealer that keeps SRT vehicles in stock. I'll ride by tomorrow and see if they have any trucks. I know they have a Grand Cherokee SRT8. They always keep Vipers in stock.

Roz-SRT said:
If you're serious. I will keep my eyes peeled. I live near a dealer that keeps SRT vehicles in stock. I'll ride by tomorrow and see if they have any trucks. I know they have a Grand Cherokee SRT8. They always keep Vipers in stock.

PM sent

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back