Little knobby things

Speed Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really sure if this is the right place for this but, i was wondering if anyone knows where to obtain the little black knobby things that are on the brake and accelerator pedals? I have a few that's wore smooth on the brake :burnout: :D

Speed

Dealer - You have to replace the entire pad. I think it's less than $30 per pedal. Or warranty if you still have one.

SRP Racing Pedals are a great choice also.:rock: :rock: :rock:

will have to do a search for them on here. can't post a link & photos won't load this morn.

Tone started a thread on his pedals, if that helps

viperhauler said:
since we're on the pedal subject...

how bout a set of pedals that allows for a bit of heel and toeing???:D

thats one of the things the SRP pedals are made for:rock: :burnout:

I just installed a set of them last week. got in the truck and was surprised at how much difference in the feel from the stockers. I always felt like my foot was slipping off the clutch pedal when sitting at an intersection. Not anymore, these things are great.

ccfeyh said:
I just installed a set of them last week. got in the truck and was surprised at how much difference in the feel from the stockers. I always felt like my foot was slipping off the clutch pedal when sitting at an intersection. Not anymore, these things are great.

yes they are :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

the gas pedal helped me alot. by the time my foot was comfortable it was just barely on the stock pedal. with the wider SRP gas pedal its just right.
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
viperhauler said:
which ones did you go with?

and do you have any pics after the install?

Tone & I posted photos of our pedals installed.

tone started a thread, My Sweet New Pedals, will let ya see how they look

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back