Loading SCT and the ABS light

msdnga

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After loading any tune into your SRT 10 with the SCT Tuner, the ABS and Brake light MAY illuminate. Simply drive the truck around the block and the light should turn off.

If it stays on, or you have any other quirks such as Gauges reading strange. Call SCT at 1-407-774-2447 and ask for Dave at ext 138.

Any drivability issue, simply e-mail me exactly what it is doing so I can help you.
[email protected]

Thanks!

Thank you!

Just bumping this for folks to remember - I was the cause for his post as I called Marty one evening very panicy!!!

Just drive the truck for 20-30ft and the lights will go out.

--Harold

Just flashed my truck, rolled back to stock because of that ABS, then read this thread, reprogrammed and drove 10 miles: looks like more quick while accelerating but I didn't drove it for 3 weeks.. so I really can't tell.

Anyway everything smooth, very easy, you can even do it without reading the manual, which of course I did this time :)

Thanks Roe Racing

Mine did that too but no biggie, there is a big differance even from the 87 oct over stock. I just put on headers and that made a big differance over stock with headers. Great Job Marty.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back