Lock for truck bed

Sanguissaevus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What, if anything, are yall doing to lock your truck bed with a tonneau cover? Not sure if the one a have is factory but it, nor the gate, has a lock. It would be nice if i could lock it to keep things like tools and race tires/wheels safe.

I have the second one Wes posted, mine is a Pace Edwards though. I love it and have had no issues with it. I am on my second tailgate handle because someone tried to get into the bed and the handle snapped before the locking pin did.

VENOMOUS 1 installed a lock that is wired into door lock that is controlled by my remote fob. When I lock truck you hear the tailgate lock activate, unlocks when you unlock the doors. Bout the best I believe and I also have the key type lock on the handle for double protection when carrying all my gold bullion. :D

Yes, that electronic one looked perfect. When i read that it locks and unlocks with the fob i was sold. I will be getting that this week. Rhanks for the tips. Is either the pop lock or pace edwards better? Are they pretty equal?

I really can't remember which I bought but will look today and see if I can find the old box. I be a hoarder and through away noting. :D

After looking at the ads I am pretty sure it was the Pace-Edwards. I have the manual pop and lock as well but never use it. After the plunge in oil prices I have no gold left to haul around.

Yes, that electronic one looked perfect. When i read that it locks and unlocks with the fob i was sold. I will be getting that this week. Rhanks for the tips. Is either the pop lock or pace edwards better? Are they pretty equal?

Pretty equal. The only part to really break is the actuator. They can be had for less than $10.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back