Locked SCT Question

brokenarrow184

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this has been covered before but I couldnt fine the thread..

I sold my truck but I still have the SCT programmer, its locked to the truck. The guy that bought the truck was supposed to come pick it up and a few other parts but he wont call me back. Now im going to try my best to get this stuff to him but Im wondering if he doesn't come get it would there be anyway to unlock the SCT so that it could be used on a different trick?

brokenarrow184 said:
I think this has been covered before but I couldnt fine the thread..

I sold my truck but I still have the SCT programmer, its locked to the truck. The guy that bought the truck was supposed to come pick it up and a few other parts but he wont call me back. Now im going to try my best to get this stuff to him but Im wondering if he doesn't come get it would there be anyway to unlock the SCT so that it could be used on a different trick?
Did you put it back to stock first or is the truck still have a tune. If you put it back to stock yes for sure. If you did not then I don't know if you can that would be a factory thing and that guy is srcewd because he would have to get his ecu/pcm flash by dodge and if he had a warranty he won't anymore.

the custom sct tune is still on the truck! if I would hae known that he wasn't going to take the damn programmer or care about picking it up then I would have just put the truck back to stock!

I was hoping tha maybe a good tuner that knows the sct stuff real we'll would be able to reset it somehow. I need to call Marty, he is the one that wrote the tune.

If you want a response you might email Sean Roe...Marty seems to be having a few problems getting back to people in the past couple of weeks.

Isn't this kind of the issue with Marty over on the Connection???

Took some prodding, but Marty sent me a tune for my truck a few days ago and on the Dyno in TN today Fatjack,Roz, And the Dyno folks said that my numbers were exceptionally impressive for a QC.:rock:

The torque shot to 490+ at the start of the graph and stayed like that until red line.:marchmellow: :burnout:

HP 400+ with max 437. My truck only has Stinkers 4"exhaust, Amsoil Turbo Deisel microfiber intake filter, and Marty's tune.

We also thought that the truck having been owned by Elliot Sadler the race car driver may have had something to do with it also.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back