Locked SCT tuner $150

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in this before I send it back to Big Worm and get my money refunded. Im selling this tuner it IS LOCKED. He no longer has the truck so he cannot unlock it. It will have to be sent to SCT to be unlocked. Prolly still cheaper than buyin a new one.... Let me know soon.... $150 + shippin

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
If anyone is interested in this before I send it back to Big Worm and get my money refunded. Im selling this tuner it IS LOCKED. He no longer has the truck so he cannot unlock it. It will have to be sent to SCT to be unlocked. Prolly still cheaper than buyin a new one.... Let me know soon.... $150 + shippin
That sucks bro, but at least he's gonna give you your money back:rock:

Yea man if you send it let me know. So i will get it. I am just going to give it to someone who give a contribution to the Injured Marine Fund, so once you send it to me I will give it away from FREE.99.

its in the mail. Ill give you the tracking info when i get home. On my phone now. juss lettin you know. When you send me the $150 send it to [email protected]

Thanks Jesus

Big Worm said:
Yea man if you send it let me know. So i will get it. I am just going to give it to someone who give a contribution to the Injured Marine Fund, so once you send it to me I will give it away from FREE.99.
wait...i don't mean to be stickin my nose in here...

but i'll donate $50 for the sct, if you send it to me...

pm me...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back