Locking Wheel Lugs?

vvv90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't come up with anything in the search, but there's got to be a way I can get 4 locking wheel lugs from somewhere....At least I sure am hoping.

unfortantely I'm going to have to park my truck over night once or twice a week in a lot, and just to play it safe and deter some common theives I'd like to get some.

Thanks!

vvv90 said:
I didn't come up with anything in the search, but there's got to be a way I can get 4 locking wheel lugs from somewhere....At least I sure am hoping.

unfortantely I'm going to have to park my truck over night once or twice a week in a lot, and just to play it safe and deter some common theives I'd like to get some.

Thanks!
i'll sell you my used mopar locks -- make me an offer.....:D

When i bought my truck i never got a key...Went back to the
Dodge dealer where i bought it.They installed A set fom Mcgard
made for Mopar...Sorry Don't have part# they just gave me extra
caps and wheel lock...I got this done on tuesday...Check out
Mcgard wheel locks .

PM me you can have mine for 20 bucks, i got my lugs powdercoated too so I had to buy non locking ones so they'd look even.

ViperTruck2933 said:
GO to the dealership. I had them put Mopar locks on my truck when I bought it. They look great. :rock:

Word, I bought 'em at the dealer, and a buddy installed them during my oil change. They have covers to match the stock lugs. Around 35 bucks if I remember, go get em!

The dealer I bought my truck from put the Mopar locks on my truck before I bought it, but about 2 years later I had one of them seize on the stud, I had to drill out the stud to get the wheel off. Now I don't have locks on my wheels, but I don't leave my truck outside either.

Bill.

So I called to dealer and they just have them listed as for a "Ram 1500" nothing SRT-10 specific.

Does that standard Ram 1500 have the same lug pattern and lugs?

vvv90 said:
So I called to dealer and they just have them listed as for a "Ram 1500" nothing SRT-10 specific.

Does that standard Ram 1500 have the same lug pattern and lugs?
Yes, we have the standard 9/16 Dodge threads.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back