Long time no post...thinking of a Ram SRT again

CarDude

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well,
I currently have a Ford F450 4x4 King Ranch Dually gigantic boring thing that I really don't like driving. I drive it the most...since it is my beater. But it is hard to park, crappy fuel mileage, not fun to drive, speed limiter at 85, cruise won't set any higher than 79, its slow, boring, slow, etc...I miss my SRT Ram. :date:

Roanoke has a Maroon 2006 Quad Cab with 570 miles that has a replacement engine. They are asking 33K though it is bascially new, but warranty started 10/06. Anybody know the real deal on this truck?

Tanks.

Don't know about the truck. How much you willing to spend? Mine is up for sale.

Well I am looking for very low mileage, I am sure that must affect price somewhat.

BurntRubber said:
why not just drive the vipers more?

I do...I am in the ACR today, truck is just big, hard to clean, and kind of in the way. I just put it in the garage but now the garage is full, and it is hard to get the truck in and out. The truck just barely fits.

Roanoke is a good dealership. I got my 10 from them... They will work with you on the price I am sure.

Good luck. Was just thinking about your viper the other day. Driving it much?

Dude!!! There you are!!! I was wondering what happened to ya!!

I don't much advice for ya since you've probably purchased more cars than I have! :p

bigike said:
Man you had a awesome 10!

The guy that bought it, is he a member here?

I don't think so...I never saw the truck again.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Low Viper Front End (smaller).jpg
    Low Viper Front End (smaller).jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Viper_SSG_Copperhead_Low_Front.jpg
    Viper_SSG_Copperhead_Low_Front.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 209
Roz-SRT said:
Dude!!! There you are!!! I was wondering what happened to ya!!

I don't much advice for ya since you've probably purchased more cars than I have! :p

I know my car purchasing is like an addiction, but someone has to keep the economy going. :D

Sure...I'll send this one right away.

Attachments

• cc2000_2055_56007841.jpg
    cc2000_2055_56007841.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 27
CarDude said:
Well,
I currently have a Ford F450 4x4 King Ranch Dually gigantic boring thing that I really don't like driving. I drive it the most...since it is my beater. But it is hard to park, crappy fuel mileage, not fun to drive, speed limiter at 85, cruise won't set any higher than 79, its slow, boring, slow, etc...I miss my SRT Ram. :date:

Roanoke has a Maroon 2006 Quad Cab with 570 miles that has a replacement engine. They are asking 33K though it is bascially new, but warranty started 10/06. Anybody know the real deal on this truck?

Tanks.
Get that 450 tuned that should take care of the limiter and speed issues....I had to do it to my F250 and it made everything better....parking still sucked tho:D
BTW that's a hell of a nice beater!

Back